Gators are freaking out and life is good!

greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Same old talk about how we are cheating and will be shut down soon. Poor Florida... Of course, they weren’t cheating all those years they beat us with Spurrier. Idiots.

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/John-Emory-to-120189256/

Comments

• 12ed12ed Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Omg.

Their spirits are so defeated.

I love it!

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lmao

SmurphyGator 18066 posts
    25 minutes ago
    via Mobile
    EVERYONE R-E-L-A-X. It’s only July. We will have lots of time to flip him once we show him a good product this fall

@jc30116 said:
    Only flip they will get is one of Emery doing a back flip after a TD against them.

To be fair, that entire thread is completely drenched in sarcasm in reflection of their new lot in the SEC. The writing's on the wall for them, there isn't any light at the end of the recruiting tunnel!

• BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love it!!!!!!!

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

What BAMGATOR said in that post about picking apart the staff is exactly why Kirby split the OC job into two. He knows what’s coming.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“Bout time those guys got a good player”
    “Seriously?”

That’s better than any sitcom on tv

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The comments on the UF board are correct though in that I am sure other teams are hoping for Kirbys staff to be picked apart. The athletic department has to make sure these guys are getting big checks to keep the crew together

• KaseyKasey Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    The comments on the UF board are correct though in that I am sure other teams are hoping for Kirbys staff to be picked apart. The athletic department has to make sure these guys are getting big checks to keep the crew together

The way I see it now, is Mel Tucker is the only one who could jump to an HC position next year. But it will have to be a premier program since he's already making good $$. In 2019/20 I could see Coley or Dell taking a big boy HC job somewhere but would need to make 2-3million to justify the jump.

Could also see Schu getting the co-DC title after this year

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:
    “Bout time those guys got a good player”
    “Seriously?”

That’s better than any sitcom on tv

I read this as sarcasm, but love it either way lol

• ADDICTED2DAWGSADDICTED2DAWGS Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love it!! GO DAWGS!! Here's to stomping the GAYTORS for a very long time!

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

Gators can su ck it. They might as well get used to the Music City Bowl. Here’s another post:
    gatorzfan9456 779 posts

We aint beating Uga for a while fellas. Dan could have landed most of the guys on our board and it wouldnt even matter. The talent gap is the widest Ive ever seen it

If Florida could miss another bowl game that would be legendary. Officially pulling for everyone to stomp them this year

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Giggity Giggity! This is downright epic gold. Them gayturds can finally feel the pain of a nice long losing streak. Gayturds , Rocky Flop and them Lameflops are competing for 2nd in the east for the foreseeable future.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even though it is a game that I always hope somehow both teams lose.... I believe I will be pulling slightly for TN in the UF/TN game

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"If having a head coach with a logical recruiting strategy paired with a staff that can both coach and recruit is cheating, then yes they are cheating."

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 2018

Love ,Love ,Love the sour grape taste. It’s very fitting for them

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Last year's TN/FL game was so much fun. Both teams deserved to lose. I'm hoping for a replay, and a tie. Yeah, I know that's impossible, but what if nobody ever scores even in the 50th overtime and everyone's fallen asleep.

I'll still be awake laughing.

No, I'm not saying we should take either team lightly when it's our turn to play them. On any given Saturday...

Go, Dawgs!

@BiggerBadDawg said:

Love ,Love ,Love the sour grape taste. It’s very fitting for them

Spoken like someone who started watching the gators sometime after 1998

edited July 2018

@Dawg19 said:
    This is my favorite post from the gator board:

"When those guys put together an event like we did - an event that fostered a bunch of kids from all over the country getting to know each other via a common medium - football - call me. The laughs, memories and friendships those guys made will last a lifetime."

Is Butch Jones posting on the Florida board???

Reminds me of the pirate friendships internet meme:

It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for treasure.. when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making.

edited July 2018

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Board/14/Contents/This-is-sad-120191816/

It's getting so ugl y over there I'm crying tears of laughter

• donmdonm Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

Even with Patton vs McArthur, I like our board WAY more than those goofballs.

@donm said:

@12ed said:

Even with Patton vs McArthur, I like our board WAY more than those goofballs.

Say what you want about our less popular members here, at least it's never gotten to that level here

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dude! They are threatening each other and saying they will drive to fight one another.... And I thought UTjr was a dumpster fire!

• EastAtlDawgEastAtlDawg Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They are having meltdown galore and I’m loving it !!