Putting together the visitor's list for UGA-Tennessee this week .....

This guy will be in town for his official visit.

* August update on Lewis Cine feeling tempted to commit at the UGA reveal
* July update: Would suggest that this story from the summer tells you a lot you need to know about Cine.

4-star safety Lewis Cine ranks as the nation's no. 3 safety and the No. 59 overall prospect on the 247Sports Composite rankings.

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    Needless to say, this will be the biggest recruiting weekend of the year so far at Sanford Stadium.

Think the only game that will top it will be the Auburn tilt in November.

More than the UMASS game?

• donmdonm Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@JeffSentell said:
    Needless to say, this will be the biggest recruiting weekend of the year so far at Sanford Stadium.

Think the only game that will top it will be the Auburn tilt in November.

More than the UMASS game?

Kasey, you seem to be in a jovial mood today.

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Whoa! That is some Wicked Work right there.

• donmdonm Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    Here's the second of those two 2019 pledges I was told would be in town this weekend for UT.

What is a word that goes beyond legit? Well, it would be this guy. Dominick has been dominating as a senior so far in 2018.

Blaylock rates as the nation's No. 6 WR for 2019 and as the No. 31 overall player nationally. If he falls any farther down the rankings, it will be an absolute crime.

There is not a single elite WR in the country putting out better film and playing better teams right now than Blaylock and Walton.

Really legit? Uber legit? Legitamest?

• jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jeff is CIA of college football

• KaseyKasey Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    Taking on a rumor about this guy that I saw somewhere else on our board.....

He is not going to be in Athens this week. He will only show up for the Auburn game later this year. With good reason. He's a steadfast AU commit and has been since early on in 2018.

Pretty sure you said as much on the podcast on May 1 before he committed. I think I’m the only one that heard it though

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,769 admin

Another 5-star commit already knows where he will be ......

Travon Walker ranks as the nation's No. 2 DT for 2019 on the 247Sports composite rankings. That also slots him at No. 22 overall for this cycle.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What about Haselwood and Nolan Smith?

@greygoose01 said:
    What about Haselwood and Nolan Smith?

Sorry, sir. It is just Tuesday. Do like to have a little trickle to a visitor's list that will start out this early in the week.

It is also time-consuming to put a list together before the guys start tweeting it all out. When I get an RSVP back, I do try to make sure to put in here in the forum first days in advance of our full list we try to run on Fridays and Saturdays.

Things do change often from time to time. The visitor's list especially.

edited September 2018

Another entry to the list will be .....

That's 4-star Edna Karr (La.) CB Devin C. Bush. Nation's No. 24 CB. No. 220 overall.

Pretty good. Just not a lot of takers right now. His decision is wide open.

edited September 2018

Skinny on Bush: Think he's more of a safety than a CB. Just got moved there.

Doesn't have elite speed. Was really impressed by his UGA visit to the Kentucky game last fall.

It is an unofficial visit. The Vols are his current "Crystal Ball" leader.

• 3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 292 ✭✭✭ Junior

dean?

edited September 2018

@3rdshift said:
    dean?

He was expected to come into town for the Vanderbilt game. Only way his schedule flexes to make that work. But that might have changed.

I will follow up to be sure.

Got a very likely future 5-star to add to the list.

That's class of 2021 Camden County OT Micah Morris. Very very bright future for this young man.

Morris currently rates as the nation's No. 2 OT for 2021 per 247 Sports. He's also listed as the nation's No. 18 overall prospect for that cycle per that well-respected service.

edited September 2018

ADDED: Class of 2020 4-star OT Tate Ratledge from Darlington HS.

Ratledge ranks as the nation's No. 5 OT and as the No. 44 overall prospect per the 247Sports composite. There is a lot of Tennessee orange in his family.

@JeffSentell said:

Ratledge ranks as the nation's No. 5 OT and as the No. 44 overall prospect per the 247Sports composite. There is a lot of Tennessee orange in his family.

Dawg

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

Nothing personal, but let him go to UT. He would not crack the 2 deep at UGA IMO playing the way he plays on Friday nights. I have seen him play in person twice and came away just last Friday unimpressed by a kid with his size against the kids he plays against each week. He has all the measurable, but I would pass if you just watch him in person. He still has another year to get better and get stronger so time will tell.

@JeffSentell said:

You should ask if him and Nick Fitzgerald are related. Swear they look alike in the face in that pic