Chance LSWho tries at least 2 trick plays Saturday

Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ Junior

I feel like at least one is a given. Double reverse/flea flicker, etc. I also feel we see a fake FG or punt as well. What do you guys think?

Comments

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 238 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree completely. Good call. They have to do that to keep a spark/keep it close.

We should run one.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There will be offensive trick plays early and especially if we jump out to a lead. Need to watch for one on a punt or kickoff (if we don't bury all of them). I also expect the defense to be tricky to confuse Fromm.

• RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 60 ✭ Freshman

I’m not sure. If Miles was still coaching, I’d say sure. He was always good for a fake punt, FG, or onside kick. I’m not sure Orgeron knows what he’s doing. My family in Baton Rouge tells me he’s just a figurehead and the coaching done by Aranda (DC) and the OC

• Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 317 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree that with Miles there it was a given, but it does seem to be part of the DNA at LSU and I would fully expect them to do so. Let's face it they have two big games left in the season and in order to have anything to show for it, they need to beat either us or Alabama. They are going to pull out all of the stops to try and beat us.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Depending on how it goes I look for at least one trick play from Coach O and maybe one from Kirby.

• nycdawgnycdawg Posts: 613 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Raiderbeater1 said:
    I feel like at least one is a given. Double reverse/flea flicker, etc. I also feel we see a fake FG or punt as well. What do you guys think?

We better have one or two up our sleeves as well.

• donmdonm Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds like a little lack of faith on the part of the faithful. I think we can get the job done with "non-trickeration".

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hope we are ready. Like someone said in another thread, I hate when they work on us

• Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 191 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:
    Sounds like a little lack of faith on the part of the faithful. I think we can get the job done with "non-trickeration".

Got no problem running a trick play or any kind of play. After all, aren't draw plays and counter plays and play action passes actually trick plays since the object is to fool the other team?