Tua knee injury?

pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24952525/tua-tagovailoa-alabama-crimson-tide-dealing-knee-sprain

First I'm hearing about his. They kept it under wraps very well. Interesting.

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He ain’t getting hit so doesn’t matter. He’ll get hit soon enough though.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why couldn't this happen later in the season lol

• donmdonm Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

The Buddha teaches us that everything happens when and the way it is supposed to. Don't push the river. Let's wait and see what else develops from this. Remember the tale of the farmer's son - he broke his leg which might have been bad but the next day the recruiter from the Army came and said, "can't take him" which was good from the farmer's point of view. the tale goes on with some other occurrences, good and bad. The point being to not get overly excited one way or the other over any single occurrence.

The link below from Hee-Haw shows Archie the Barber was more of a Buddhist than maybe even he knew.

@donm said:

@greygoose01 said:

The Buddha teaches us that everything happens when and the way it is supposed to. Don't push the river. Let's wait and see what else develops from this. Remember the tale of the farmer's son - he broke his leg which might have been bad but the next day the recruiter from the Army came and said, "can't take him" which was good from the farmer's point of view. the tale goes on with some other occurrences, good and bad. The point being to not get overly excited one way or the other over any single occurrence.

The link below from Hee-Haw shows Archie the Barber was more of a Buddhist than maybe even he knew.

You done went way down the rabbit hole there Mr Don lol

@greygoose01 said:

@donm said:

@greygoose01 said:

Yeah, sometimes I have way too much time on my hands.

• RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 60 ✭ Freshman

@donm said:

@greygoose01 said:

Just brilliant.....

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 282 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@greygoose01 said:

@donm said:

@greygoose01 said:

Yeah, sometimes I have way too much time on my hands.

Day drinking again.

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior

Watch Hurts light it up.

• SavannahDawg1SavannahDawg1 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 11

Tua took full reps in practice this week. I think this is being over blown. If he was even remotely injured.. dont you think they would sit him while they are still playing garbage teams to heal up. It's not like Jalen isn't capable of keeping the ship afloat

@BEACHDAWG said:
    Watch Hurts light it up.

I think we'd put the Hurts on him again

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also Bama's starting CB Trevon Diggs is out "indefinitely" with a broken foot. Not sure how long that will be.

• DobroMattInOzDobroMattInOz Posts: 135 ✭✭✭ Junior

I never wish injury on a player. However, you can bet your bottom dollar the refs will be protecting him even more from here on out. It will be very difficult to put down a hit on him without getting penalized.

@DobroMattInOz said:
    I never wish injury on a player. However, you can bet your bottom dollar the refs will be protecting him even more from here on out. It will be very difficult to put down a hit on him without getting penalized.

I’ll take a 15 yd personal foul any day if it wins us a natty B)

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All I have to say is that Tua having a leg injury must mean that Bama's offense...Hurts.

I'm so sorry

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bruh, gotta be careful with the Dawgs and Buddhism because the outcome is irrelevant. All that matters is that we are truly happy and mindful each and every day, every moment, every breath win, or lose.

Dude, I wanna win.

Thich Nat Hanh is my favorite Buddha brother. He breaks it down.

Ricky Buddha Bobby say, if you ain’t first, you’re last.

I need to note, I enjoy philosophy, it teaches us more ways to perceive, but I believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The peace of the Lord be always with you.

@Bigcalidawg said:

Bruh, gotta be careful with the Dawgs and Buddhism because the outcome is irrelevant. All that matters is that we are truly happy and mindful each and every day, every moment, every breath win, or lose.

Dude, I wanna win.

I need to note, I enjoy philosophy, it teaches us more ways to perceive, but I believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The peace of the Lord be always with you.

And unto you.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RetiredRedcoat said:
    All I have to say is that Tua having a leg injury must mean that Bama's offense...Hurts.

I'm so sorry

No apologies necessary.... that was pure gold hahaha

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@Bigcalidawg said:

Dude, I wanna win.

And unto you.

Thank you brother and all Dawg Nation have a blessed day!