Auburn Game Recruit Visits 11-10

CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell I know you will have this list rolling very soon but wanted to start it off today to get the good vibes going. Anyone else please feel free to add in.

2019 Class
Trevor Keegan - Official
Nakobe Dean - Official

2020 Class

«134567

Comments

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    As to Kenny McIntosh, his Junior Highlights film is pretty impressive to my naive eyes. Seems to have very good balance and some speed in spite of his unimpressive 40 yd dash time (4.87 sec).

    https://hudl.com/profile/1747656/Kenny-McIntosh

  • Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 375 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Seems like a great weekend to bring the recruits in, first game back in a while and a night game and celebrating winning the SEC east again!

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @JeffSentell I know you will have this list rolling very soon but wanted to start it off today to get the good vibes going. Anyone else please feel free to add in.

    Updated:

    2019 Class
    Trevor Keegan - Official
    Nakobe Dean - Official
    Khafre Brown - Official
    Kenny McIntosh - Official

    2020 Class

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Updated:

    2019 Class
    Trevor Keegan - Official
    Nakobe Dean - Official
    Khafre Brown - Official
    Kenny McIntosh - Official
    Travon Walker - Committ

    2020 Class

  • greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Any word on Webb, Stevenson or Elam?

  • 706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 331 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @greygoose01 said:
    Any word on Webb, Stevenson or Elam?

    Supposed to be OVs for all 3 I thought? Webb and Elam I’m sure I read Auburn previously.

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Updated:

    2019 Class

    Trevor Keegan - Official
    Nakobe Dean - Official
    Khafre Brown - Official
    Kenny McIntosh - Official
    Travon Walker - Committ
    Nick Pendley

    2020 Class

  • MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 136 ✭✭✭ Junior

    I’m guessing Nolan’s got team stuff this weekend?

  • KaseyKasey Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    Clay Webb will be in attendance.

    Staff is working on Cross, Pickering, Bresee (20), and Stevenson.

  • donmdonm Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @allyw said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:

    @allyw said:
    I reeeeeally hope we get Nakobe Dean. Maybe Travon will be in his ear!

    I don't think Travon could fit in Nakobe's ear

    Maybe you’re right...but Athena sprang full grown from the head of Zeus so there’s that.

    Can't argue with that.

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    wow, this is looking like a good recruiting turnout for a good night game

  • ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I think Dean is missing the game. Haselwood is attempting to come. Stevenson is not a lock but slated to come... Elam is coming on a unofficial (isn't signing until NSD)

    Arik Gilbert and Tate Ratledge are expected as well.

  • MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Would love to see Noah Cain there.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    2019 Class

    Trevor Keegan - Official
    Nakobe Dean - Official
    Khafre Brown - Official
    Kenny McIntosh - Official
    Travon Walker - Committ
    Jadon Haselwood
    Kaiir Elam
    Nick Pendley

    2020 Class

    Nicholas Pendley is an OT 3* but looks like he has a mean streak

    https://hudl.com/profile/2674455/Nicholas-Pendley

    https://247sports.com/Player/Nick-Pendley-46047636/

  • greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Thelordjohnson said:
    I think Dean is missing the game. Haselwood is attempting to come. Stevenson is not a lock but slated to come... Elam is coming on a unofficial (isn't signing until NSD)

    Arik Gilbert and Tate Ratledge are expected as well.

    I thought Dean was taking an OV?

  • jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 319 ✭✭✭ Junior

    I hope Pappoe will be there. Going to be a long night for his precious tiggers.

  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @JeffSentell said:
    Um.....

    Dean: Taking an OV to UGA
    Haselwood: I'd label him not likely to visit anywhere until UGA-GT.
    Ratledge: He's at UF this weekend.
    Travon: UGA
    OSU commit Lejond Cavazos: Visiting UGA
    Elite 2020 SDE Jacolbe Cowan: Visiting UGA
    Norton: UGA
    Jamil Burroughs: UGA
    Rian Davis: UGA

    Full robust list to come later. It is worth noting that Breese tweeted out he would be at UGA this weekend and then quickly (I mean quickly) deleted it.

    Glad Ratledge is going to be at UF. I do not want to see him in our class at all. I do not care what is rank is or what you see at a camp. There isn't enough fight in the heart to match the body on this one. I know he has another year to improve on that, but the only thing he has is size and that is not enough on Saturdays in the SEC because it is not enough for him on Friday nights in 1-A football.

  • KaseyKasey Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @spradlin24 said:

    @JeffSentell said:
    Um.....

    Dean: Taking an OV to UGA
    Haselwood: I'd label him not likely to visit anywhere until UGA-GT.
    Ratledge: He's at UF this weekend.
    Travon: UGA
    OSU commit Lejond Cavazos: Visiting UGA
    Elite 2020 SDE Jacolbe Cowan: Visiting UGA
    Norton: UGA
    Jamil Burroughs: UGA
    Rian Davis: UGA

    Full robust list to come later. It is worth noting that Breese tweeted out he would be at UGA this weekend and then quickly (I mean quickly) deleted it.

    Glad Ratledge is going to be at UF. I do not want to see him in our class at all. I do not care what is rank is or what you see at a camp. There isn't enough fight in the heart to match the body on this one. I know he has another year to improve on that, but the only thing he has is size and that is not enough on Saturdays in the SEC because it is not enough for him on Friday nights in 1-A football.

    As someone who lives far away from Georgia high school football I really appreciate what you add to these forums

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @jgf1031 said:
    I hope Pappoe will be there. Going to be a long night for his precious tiggers.

    He may be thinking about flipping to a different orange now.

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    2019 Class
    Trevor Keegan - Official
    Nakobe Dean - Official
    Khafre Brown - Official
    Kenny McIntosh - Official
    Travon Walker - Commit
    Bill Norton - Commit
    Rian Davis - Commit
    Kaiir Elam
    Nick Pendley

    2020 Class

    Lejond Cavazos
    Jacolbe Cowan
    Jamil Burroughs - Commit

  • TeddyTeddy Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @spradlin24 said:

    @JeffSentell said:
    Um.....

    Dean: Taking an OV to UGA
    Haselwood: I'd label him not likely to visit anywhere until UGA-GT.
    Ratledge: He's at UF this weekend.
    Travon: UGA
    OSU commit Lejond Cavazos: Visiting UGA
    Elite 2020 SDE Jacolbe Cowan: Visiting UGA
    Norton: UGA
    Jamil Burroughs: UGA
    Rian Davis: UGA

    Full robust list to come later. It is worth noting that Breese tweeted out he would be at UGA this weekend and then quickly (I mean quickly) deleted it.

    Glad Ratledge is going to be at UF. I do not want to see him in our class at all. I do not care what is rank is or what you see at a camp. There isn't enough fight in the heart to match the body on this one. I know he has another year to improve on that, but the only thing he has is size and that is not enough on Saturdays in the SEC because it is not enough for him on Friday nights in 1-A football.

    I guess you live up near Rome to make this evaluation? Not saying you're wrong, just curious as to what leads you to say this. Not enough fight I take as not enough fire/passion? If so, Andrew Thomas is about laid back, easy going as they come, even on the field. But I'd say he plays "ok." I'll leave it up to the Pittboss to decide though, he can evaluate o-line talent just a smidgen better than me. ;)

  • JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,373 admin
    edited November 6

    Confirmed official visitor: 4-star RB Kenny McIntosh

    Ratings: Nation's No. 10 RB and No. 186 overall on the 247Sports Composite
    Hgt./Wgt: 6-0 and about 218
    Visits for far: Auburn and Oklahoma

    Here's his latest HUDL film.

    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1747656/5a751fe1bd6aae0cec47fc3d

«134567
Sign In or Register to comment.