**Election Day: Vote for the DawgNation Forum Member of the Month for October**

JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,373 admin
edited November 6 in Football

Ok, folks.

This is our first ever M.O.T.M contest for the DawgNation forum.

A few things:

1) Not trying to be divisive here. We'll keep the votes anonymous.
2) What's on the line? Well, a red DawgNation polo. (Hope you can fit into a L or an XL)
3) This "6-pack" of deserving DawgNation forum members was culled from a nomination thread.
4) Each qualifier received at least six (6) votes from another member of our forum.
5) Members are presented here in alphabetical order. Not in the order of votes received.
6) No matter what...we're all winners here. Just not "Champions of Life" per se.

**Election Day: Vote for the DawgNation Forum Member of the Month for October** 72 votes

@12ed
12% 9 votes
@CZCashvilleDawg
9% 7 votes
@donm
9% 7 votes
@Kasey
16% 12 votes
@SoFL_Dawg
37% 27 votes
@tiger_62082
13% 10 votes

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will abstain, there are several worthy candidates listed, and some I consider worthy who are not listed.
    I'll give most of you participation ribbons.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

These results are coming in at a rate worthy of election day.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Kasey said:
    @SoFL_Dawg running away with this thing!!!! A virtual red wave

Exit polls says @Kasey is running good today.

• BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just received a robo PM from the SoFL campaign. Tons of $ being poured in this race from shady sources

A vote for Kasey is a vote against shadow money in our elections. A vote for Kasey is a vote to save the integrity of our democracy. Vote Kasey or I'll e-bully you. I have ways.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I've been getting automated text from the 12ed campaign all morning about the importance of this election. With this victory, AND polo, 12ed promises non stop efforts to undercut Pay Dye's cabin dealings while simultaneously providing quality downvote content for the foreseeable future.

@Acrum21 said:
    I've been getting automated text from the 12ed campaign all morning about the importance of this election. With this victory, AND polo, 12ed promises non stop efforts to undercut Pay Dye's cabin dealings while simultaneously providing quality downvote content for the foreseeable future.

Imagine a troll like 12ed pulling a comeback in this race. Comeback trolls winning elections.

It would be 2016 all over again.

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

Imagine a troll like 12ed pulling a comeback in this race. Comeback trolls winning elections.

Something about draining swamps

@Acrum21 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

Something about draining swamps

Probably fake news

• levanderlevander Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can we do write in votes?

edited November 6

@levander said:
    When does polling close?

I haven’t decided who I’m gonna vote for.

I’m thinking about maybe PM’ing candidates to see what tricks they’ll do for votes.

Project Veritas has an undercover, unreleased video of 12ed personally waterboarding @donm for his endorsement and vote

edited November 6

Speaking in my capacity as the Kasey for MOTM campaign manager, we're officially demanding a runoff election and we're willing to take this to the supreme court if we must.

• donmdonm Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:
    When does polling close?

I haven’t decided who I’m gonna vote for.

I’m thinking about maybe PM’ing candidates to see what tricks they’ll do for votes.

Project Veritas has an undercover, unreleased video of 12ed personally waterboarding @donm for his endorsement and vote

I, (cough/sputter), completely (cough/ sputter) deny that scurrilous (cough/sputter) charge.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Speaking in my capacity as the Kasey for MOTM campaign manager, we're officially demanding a runoff election and we're willing to take this to the supreme court if we must.

The voting has been hacked by the Russians.......

Btw- @12ed wants the computer back so he can vote for himself........

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Before I cast my vote, I have a question for @12ed…. What politician would you say “fits your mold” the best?

Bugs Bunny
    George Carlin
    Scooby Doo
    Eddie Murphy
    Larry the Cable Guy
    Madonna
    Will Ferrell

@amjadawgs said:
    Before I cast my vote, I have a question for @12ed…. What politician would you say “fits your mold” the best?

Bugs Bunny
    George Carlin
    Scooby Doo
    Eddie Murphy
    Larry the Cable Guy
    Madonna
    Will Ferrell

He's a pre-madonna.

Vote for Kasey or I'll e-bully you

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@amjadawgs said:

Bugs Bunny
    George Carlin
    Scooby Doo
    Eddie Murphy
    Larry the Cable Guy
    Madonna
    Will Ferrell

He's a pre-madonna.

Vote for Kasey or I'll e-bully you

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will vote for whichever candidate is giving out Make Georgia Great Again (Kirby) Visors.

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 136 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BobcatGrad said:
    I will vote for whichever candidate is giving out Make Georgia Great Again (Kirby) Visors.

I should have held out longer before casting my vote...

@BobcatGrad said:

You should have been at the rally last night. But they run out of hats after the first 6 people showed up.

• levanderlevander Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

@BobcatGrad said:

Yeah, I’m thinking there should be specific duties the poster of the month performs for us if they want us to vote for them.

You candidates running what are you willing to do to earn my vote?

• KaseyKasey Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@Muffingod said:

@BobcatGrad said:

Yeah, I’m thinking there should be specific duties the poster of the month performs for us if they want us to vote for them.

Let you borrow my dawg nation polo once a month

• KaseyKasey Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 6

@Kasey said:

@levander said:

@Muffingod said:

@BobcatGrad said:

Let you borrow my dawg nation polo once a month

Ok...once a week...sheesh

Just not on game day please

@levander said:

@Muffingod said:

@BobcatGrad said:

The Kasey campaign has a group of unpaid buxom lady groupies that would happily give you a pedicure while complimenting the shape of your toes

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 6

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@Muffingod said:

@BobcatGrad said:

The Kasey campaign has a group of unpaid buxom lady groupies that would happily give you a pedicure while complimenting the shape of your toes

Wait, are you saying the big bosomed lady in the Tallahassee ****-mall salon I went to six years ago didn't actually admire the shape of my toes?

@AnotherDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@Muffingod said:

@BobcatGrad said:

Wait, are you saying the big bosomed lady in the Tallahassee ****-mall salon I went to six years ago didn't actually admire the shape of my toes?

Not just Tallahassee. It's the same everywhere. They're always on the hustle, those buxom pedicure ladies