Not Nolan!!

southsidedawgsouthsidedawg Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Anybody have any insight in Nolan Smith getting CB to Alabama? I know he's flirted with the tide before but this CB out of the blue kinda got me worried...

Comments

  • GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 395 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @JeffSentell confirmed he will be in Athens this weekend for the game if that makes you feel any better.

  • UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @DawgsofWar said:
    I'm not worried too much about Nolan. He does this with so many schools. If he leaves, he leaves. If he stays, he stays. There's no point in stressing over the inevitable.

    This. ^^^^^^

  • bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Terry has already switched his CB back to the good guys.

  • joe_n_stefjoe_n_stef Posts: 44 ✭✭ Sophomore

    @bigdawg2223 said:
    Terry has already switched his CB back to the good guys.

    What is CB?

  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @joe_n_stef said:

    @bigdawg2223 said:
    Terry has already switched his CB back to the good guys.

    What is CB?

    Crystal Ball "Prediction"

  • levanderlevander Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @joe_n_stef CB is crystal ball. 247sports.com lets journalists set up an account where they can predict where high school recruits are going to play football in college. When they make a prediction, they set their “crystal ball” to that school, or something like that. These crystal ball are published publicly. I don’t think you have to have a paid account to view them. There’s a point system for the journalists where whoever gets the most right wins or something...

  • cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    who's nolan smith...?

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @bigdawg2223 said:
    Terry has already switched his CB back to the good guys.

    I don’t believe he has, yet. (Just checked and still looks the same)

  • bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:

    @bigdawg2223 said:
    Terry has already switched his CB back to the good guys.

    I don’t believe he has, yet. (Just checked and still looks the same)

    I thought I read last night in a thread that he switched back. I didn’t actually see it so maybe the person in the thread was mistaken.

  • bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @bigdawg2223 said:

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:

    @bigdawg2223 said:
    Terry has already switched his CB back to the good guys.

    I don’t believe he has, yet. (Just checked and still looks the same)

    I thought I read last night in a thread that he switched back. I didn’t actually see it so maybe the person in the thread was mistaken.

    Yep I was mistaken my bad.

  • BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @southsidedawg said:
    Anybody have any insight in Nolan Smith getting CB to Alabama? I know he's flirted with the tide before but this CB out of the blue kinda got me worried...

    Yes.

    Bama AD bought mama a house.

    He gone.

  • YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 192 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @levander said:
    @joe_n_stef CB is crystal ball. 247sports.com lets journalists set up an account where they can predict where high school recruits are going to play football in college. When they make a prediction, they set their “crystal ball” to that school, or something like that. These crystal ball are published publicly. I don’t think you have to have a paid account to view them. There’s a point system for the journalists where whoever gets the most right wins or something...

    Unfortunately some picks are behind a pay wall.

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @southsidedawg said:
    Anybody have any insight in Nolan Smith getting CB to Alabama? I know he's flirted with the tide before but this CB out of the blue kinda got me worried...

    Its called flipping season, but that DAWG Nolan ain’t flipping .....

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 7

    @BigDawgEatin
    Glad to see your feelings have changed

  • jh30906jh30906 Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman
    edited November 7

    Guy's, I do not believe Nolan has Flipped. If he has then I wish him the best and I am not worried about it.
    Compared to "Yesterday" We are a LOADED team ranked #5 in the Nation, Playing mostly freshman and sophomore's. Yes, you're going to have to EARN your way onto the team, and we don't owe him or anyone else immediate playing time because they played great in HS.

    If he's scared of competition and not willing to come in and work for a spot like Justin fields then, To bad for him. Earn It.

  • BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @jh30906 said:
    Guy's, I do not believe Nolan has Flipped. If he has then I wish him the best and I am not worried about it.
    Compared to "Yesterday" We are a LOADED team ranked #5 in the Nation, Playing mostly freshman and sophomore's. Yes, you're going to have to EARN your way onto the team, and we don't owe him or anyone else immediate playing time because they played great in HS.

    If he's scared of competition and not willing to come in and work for a spot like Justin fields then, To bad for him. Earn It.

    mary elizabeth winstead giggling condescendingly.gif

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 8

    @BojanglesInsider said:

    @jh30906 said:
    Guy's, I do not believe Nolan has Flipped. If he has then I wish him the best and I am not worried about it.
    Compared to "Yesterday" We are a LOADED team ranked #5 in the Nation, Playing mostly freshman and sophomore's. Yes, you're going to have to EARN your way onto the team, and we don't owe him or anyone else immediate playing time because they played great in HS.

    If he's scared of competition and not willing to come in and work for a spot like Justin fields then, To bad for him. Earn It.

    mary elizabeth winstead giggling condescendingly.gif

    Fail ^^, but I offer this as an early Christmas greeting:

    Don't hate, ladies. Don't hate.

  • donmdonm Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:

    @jh30906 said:
    Guy's, I do not believe Nolan has Flipped. If he has then I wish him the best and I am not worried about it.
    Compared to "Yesterday" We are a LOADED team ranked #5 in the Nation, Playing mostly freshman and sophomore's. Yes, you're going to have to EARN your way onto the team, and we don't owe him or anyone else immediate playing time because they played great in HS.

    If he's scared of competition and not willing to come in and work for a spot like Justin fields then, To bad for him. Earn It.

    mary elizabeth winstead giggling condescendingly.gif

    Fail ^^, but I offer this as an early Christmas greeting:

    Don't hate, ladies. Don't hate.

    Mahalo.

  • MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 136 ✭✭✭ Junior

    It won’t load for me when I click the link, anyone else having that problem?

  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Hmmm.... it's working for me. It's Nolan in the locker room after the game last night. Looks like he is having a great time!!!

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    http://www.fieldstforum.com/2018/11/11/uga-recruiting-five-star-watch-time-for-dawg-commit-to-take-his-official-visits/

    Nolan Smith - “From every weekend on until after I graduate, I will have an official visit,” Smith told Dawgs247. “I did have dates, but things happened, and I am still working them out.”
    “I am the last Mohican,” Smith said. “I love this program and I love everything we do at Georgia. It is just fun being a Bulldog. For what people think we lost, we have had a good season and it has been really positive, so I am really happy with Georgia.

    “We had a couple de-commitments, we had a little rough patch, but everything should be good. Everything should be alright.”

    In other words HE GONE, lol! @BojanglesInsider

  • BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    http://www.fieldstforum.com/2018/11/11/uga-recruiting-five-star-watch-time-for-dawg-commit-to-take-his-official-visits/

    Nolan Smith - “From every weekend on until after I graduate, I will have an official visit,” Smith told Dawgs247. “I did have dates, but things happened, and I am still working them out.”
    “I am the last Mohican,” Smith said. “I love this program and I love everything we do at Georgia. It is just fun being a Bulldog. For what people think we lost, we have had a good season and it has been really positive, so I am really happy with Georgia.

    “We had a couple de-commitments, we had a little rough patch, but everything should be good. Everything should be alright.”

    In other words HE GONE, lol! @BojanglesInsider

    +1

Sign In or Register to comment.