Interesting Auburn vs UGA stats

PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Auburn has not scored more than 7 points inside Sanford stadium in their last three visits (dating back to 2011). To make that even better, Auburn has not put any points on the board after the first quarter

1st quarter in Sanford stadium since 2011
UGA: 21
Auburn: 21

2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters
UGA: 71
Auburn: 0

The same happened in Atlanta for the SEC championship game. Auburn did not score any points after the first quarter. Including neutral site since 2011 we get

1st quarter
UGA: 21
Auburn: 28

2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters
UGA: 99
Auburn: 0

I hope this trend continues.... I really, really, really do not like Auburn

Comments

  • allywallyw Posts: 115 ✭✭✭ Junior

    That makes two of us, @PharmDawg2054. I h a t e Auburn...

  • WillDawg82WillDawg82 Posts: 56 ✭✭ Sophomore

    WarTigerEagle Hater here also.

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @WillDawg82 said:
    WarTigerEagle Hater here also.

    dont forget plainsman

  • JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 8

    @PharmDawg2054 said:

    @WillDawg82 said:
    WarTigerEagle Hater here also.

    dont forget plainsman

    I'm trying to imagine a Charlie Foxtrot with a plainsman (whatever that is), an eagle, and a tiger. No matter what weird stuff I come up with, it's a war.

    We need to gird our loins. What a confused cluster.

    Go, Dawgs!

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @JimWallace said:

    @PharmDawg2054 said:

    @WillDawg82 said:
    WarTigerEagle Hater here also.

    dont forget plainsman

    I'm trying to imagine a Charlie Foxtrot with a plainsman (whatever that is), an eagle, and a tiger. No matter what weird stuff I come up with, it's a war.

    We need to gird our loins. What a confused cluster.

    Go, Dawgs!

    I found this as I presented elsewhere:

  • JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @JimWallace said:

    @PharmDawg2054 said:

    @WillDawg82 said:
    WarTigerEagle Hater here also.

    dont forget plainsman

    I'm trying to imagine a Charlie Foxtrot with a plainsman (whatever that is), an eagle, and a tiger. No matter what weird stuff I come up with, it's a war.

    We need to gird our loins. What a confused cluster.

    Go, Dawgs!

    I found this as I presented elsewhere:

    Great photo. I didn't know they existed in nature.

    Go, Dawgs!

    P.S. Dawgs. Not Mountain Horse Hawk Dogs.

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    While auburn scored 3 points in the 2nd quarter, they are still scoreless against UGA in the 3rd and 4th quarters inside Sanford stadium or at a neutral site since 2011

  • donmdonm Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PharmDawg2054 said:
    While auburn scored 3 points in the 2nd quarter, they are still scoreless against UGA in the 3rd and 4th quarters inside Sanford stadium or at a neutral site since 2011

    Makes one think the Dawgs might have Gus' creative offense figured out pretty good. I suspect he's tired of seeing Kirby et all.

Sign In or Register to comment.