Perfect solution to Fields controversy

dawgindawgin Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

Why don't we encourage/ convince Fields to go to Miami and play under Mark Richt?

Richt will always be a DGD for life and he needs our help. There is definitely a QB depth issue in Miami and Fields will be the PERFECT fit for Richt's offense. Fields will easily become starter over Perry or Williams next year and can really help a long time favorite coach of the Dawgnation. This transfer helps both sides: It helps UGA to remove the QB controversy (Fields vs Fromm) and it helps Richt.

Comments

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nothing to see here folks...keep moving over the bridge and the troll will leave you be...

• UgaXforPresidentUgaXforPresident Posts: 25 ✭✭ Sophomore

Do you think he can handle our other controversies as well?

For instance, we have way too many great offensive linemen. Perhaps Right could take Salyer, Hill/Ericson, Mays, Shaffer, and Netori since they all have non-seniors ahead of them right now on our depth chart.

Also, have you seen Swolyfield lately? CMR must have room for Zeus and Cook. Finally, our WR room is CROWDED. Coach Right, do the right thing and take Kearis, Bush, Robertson, and heck flip Blaylock while you're at it.

I think we can all agree that the only spot that matters on the depth chart is the top spot. I know Kirby agrees. That guy hates having anywhere near 85 kids on scholarship.

I know this may seem like feeding trolls, but I just had way too much fun thinking of all the talent we have on our roster BEHIND UNDERCLASSMEN.

• BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We aren’t allowed to say d u m b, or s t u p i d, or u g l y, but obvious trolls are allowed to post at Will. Get it together mods.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Some threads just need to deleted

• donmdonm Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg1419 said:

Nice.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior

Get rid of this guy

• cory430cory430 Posts: 220 ✭✭✭ Junior

H e l l, I though he had a fair point. Except, Richt isn't worth a d a m n with a duel threat qb.