Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Who was the mystery visitor?

AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA had a "mystery" recruit visitor for the reveal that did not want it reported he was in attendance. It has since been revealed that said visitor is a defensive player that is currently committed elsewhere (marks Booth off the list). Let us ponder on who that might have been.

Who was the mystery visitor? 47 votes

Nathan Pickering
14%
superblackeaglejtdawg2020JKFlyfishgreshamdiscojay_kubzzBrianDawgClemTown 7 votes
Chris Hinton
61%
BamaDawg313DAWGMacDawg15BullyDawgCZCashvilleDawgjpclayton2ArchDawg90thehutch40hall1138VaBeachDawgchattdawginsertusernamehereDGD28AussiedawgAgDawgLazendaddybmauldinjarred_buckbrentwilsonWildDawg 29 votes
Rambo Hunter
6%
donmSavannahDawg1dawgsontop03 3 votes
CJ Clark
0%
Justin Eboigbe
4%
Pigeonsefreeman3 2 votes
Other
12%
Dawg88amjadawgsBigGAdawgmleeSoFL_DawgMuffingod 6 votes

Comments

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Other

My guess is Pappoe, I think it’d look real bad for him to be seen at UGA while he’s committed to Auburn. I think he wants as little backlash/speculation/whatever you want to call it as possible

• umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@Muffingod said:
    My guess is Pappoe, I think it’d look real bad for him to be seen at UGA while he’s committed to Auburn. I think he wants as little backlash/speculation/whatever you want to call it as possible

This is a possibility, good call.

• VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@umooner said:

@Muffingod said:

This is a possibility, good call.

Yeah OP makes a lot of sense.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@Muffingod said:

makes sense but i saw via his twitter he was at Auburn

Other

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

Well c r a p, I guess the only thing that would make it possible is if he were on campus in the morning and then went out to Auburn. With the time change it’s possible, but makes it more unlikely.

• AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@Muffingod said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

Well c r a p, I guess the only thing that would make it possible is if he were on campus in the morning and then went out to Auburn. With the time change it’s possible, but makes it more unlikely.

Yep, I was thinking Pappoe as well but apparently he was at Auburn all weekend. Booth seemed like a likely candidate as well since supposedly he left Clemson Friday night/Saturday morning. Then more info came out that it was a committed recruit.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@AgDawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

Yep, I was thinking Pappoe as well but apparently he was at Auburn all weekend. Booth seemed like a likely candidate as well since supposedly he left Clemson Friday night/Saturday morning. Then more info came out that it was a committed recruit.

if it was a committed recruit than maybe it was Pickering

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

Could of been a 2020 commit as well

Chris Hinton

@brentwilson said:

@AgDawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

Maybe so. Not sure why he wouldn't want it to be reported though. He had on his story that he had been talked into taking an official to UGA by Fields.

Chris Hinton

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Was specified in the report to be a 2019 recruit

Other

@AgDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

@AgDawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

Maybe so. Not sure why he wouldn't want it to be reported though. He had on his story that he had been talked into taking an official to UGA by Fields.

Was it Fields? I thought it was Nolan, but we’ve got so many good player recruiters that I get confused as to who’s working who

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@AgDawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Got ya. 2019 was mentioned in the poll question. Do you have a link to said report ?

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@AgDawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

Pickering was reported as planning to be there, a few weeks back. It makes sense it might have leaked and he didn't want it confirmed.
    Hinton maybe, somebody said Pappoe was at The Barn, that would likely rule him out.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@12ed said:
    Still Hinton IMO

Or, or, get this, his brother!

Chris Hinton

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@AgDawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Got ya. 2019 was mentioned in the poll question. Do you have a link to said report ?

I'll see if I can find it. Someone asked Rusty in a 247 comment section if there was a recruit at the reveal that he held back reporting on and he said yes, per the recruits request. Apparently the person who asked knows who it was.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Other

Zacch Pickens

Chris Hinton

FWIW the Auburn 247 board is asking if OP was in Athens Friday night....

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AgDawg said:

:o

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@AgDawg said:

The flaw in that is this: wasn't OP in Athens in the spring-ish? What would a visit on Friday do for him? The only other thing but be if OP didn't trust Fedex to get the gold bullion bars to him and wanted to pick them up instead. Some people aren't the trusting kind.

• SavannahDawg1SavannahDawg1 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Rambo Hunter

I am almost positive it was OP. He wasnt at Auburn. I can tell you that he was in Atlanta at the Braves game. The ALMOST NO NO..