Justin Fields is pretty stinking good -- 4 perspectives on exactly why

JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,524 admin

Fields and Fields.

• Watched him a lot on Friday night. Had some times to blow his top. Did not.
  • Just wanted to make plays.
  • Is he really clocking a 4.3 hand time in the 40 right now?
  • Fields and his Xs and Os
  • Fields the leader

Comments

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know you have stated that you feel he eventually lands at UGA, what do you believe those chance are?

Who do you think he would bring with him either offense or defense?

Do you think he could help flip a couple of defensive players as well? (i.e. Cox/Jefferies/Wynn)

• DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

I know you have stated that you feel he eventually lands at UGA, what do you believe those chance are?

Who do you think he would bring with him either offense or defense?

Do you think he could help flip a couple of defensive players as well? (i.e. Cox/Jefferies/Wynn)

I might be able to help you with this, @bmauldin .

DawgNation, as a community, believes that JF will land at Georgia. We have all overlooked the CBs for JF. IMO, I believe that JF lands at Georgia because of the players that he will bring. Most of the guys that wanted to play with him have ties to Georgia or have already committed to Georgia. For one example, two recent guys who have committed stay in constant contact with Fields. Those two guys are Elijah Moore and Kearis Jackson. KJ, however, is the guy that I think will definitely be the spark that starts the recruiting fire. Him and JF have expressed multiple times that they have wanted to play together and said that there was a 90% chance that they wanted to play together. I even think that they'll be roommates together next year. Follow the recruits and visits, my friend.

Some guys that we think that he'll be bring is, Salyer, Hill, Cook, Frierson (flip), Johnson, Ford, and I know there are others, but I'm having a blank thought right now.

The defensive guys that he may flip is Frierson. Cox, I can see being a potential flip, but not because of JF. Wynn stays committed to Alabama and I think Jefferies stays committed to Clemson. Georgia does have some DTs that they are going after. Trout, Sandidge, Walthour, and one other I think.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:

Thanks!

I think we could still land Salyer and Hill even w/o JF. He obviously helps.
    Tyreke Johnson has a stronger connection with LeCounte, but is close to JF (from what I understand).

It seems like Sandidges family ties might keep him at USC.

Hope we can pull RS and KJ Henry.

There are two things that I am certain about... our coaches don't stop and they are amazing recruiters.

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2017

Just gonna leave this right here....

• kenb1kenb1 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior

coach knows what recruits want to see and hear