Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Have a good weekend bros &broettes

JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited January 2019 in General

Sitting by the fire pit. Smoking my pipe listening to the wild dogs and waiting on the Supercross race. Had a good talk with my wife this evening. She really made me feel good and put things in perspective for me. Guess you can call the broette checked me in my place.

She has a way of doing that when I need it the most. With that being said. I hope all you Dawg bros and broettes have an excellent start to the weekend like I have!

Comments

• BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We shot a 3 man limit of wood ducks this morning, found a bottle of Four Roses 130th anniversary in the wild this afternoon, and grilled a filet tonight. Today was a good day.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You too Bro. Sounds like you're a lucky man with a great wife. Enjoy your night and GOOOO DAWGS!!!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoroDawg said:

We shot a 3 man limit of wood ducks this morning, found a bottle of Four Roses 130th anniversary in the wild this afternoon, and grilled a filet tonight. Today was a good day.

Boro bro you sir are living!

@scooterdawg said:
    You too Bro. Sounds like you're a lucky man with a great wife. Enjoy your night and GOOOO DAWGS!!!

You as well scooter bro! Live it up this weekend my friend

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I stuck a pork tenderloin in my sous vide at 130 degrees for an hour just seasoned with some salt pepper and garlic powder. I finished it with a pan sear in butter, and I have never had pork that tender or juicy.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Easy living there JRT. No races on live tv tonight, sucks. Enjoy !

I’ve been curious about those. Heard great things about them

edited January 2019

@orlando said:
    Easy living there JRT. No races on live tv tonight, sucks. Enjoy !

You need to get the nbc gold package. Both moto and supy for whatever the cost was... plus being able to watch the the races if you missed it live. It’s the way to go

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoroDawg said:

I've found a Naval Academy ring; a wallet; a Medal of Honor ribbon/medal/presentation case - whole deal (swear); a ruby ring; a working cellphone; a Joe Friday #714 badge (swear - many.many years ago); small money, many times; and alcoholic beverage bottles with "alternative contents" (actually just saw them). But never have I "found" a bottle of any high quality alcoholic beverage in what could be considered "the wild" or anywhere else.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoroDawg said:

did you play the lottery ?

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s like a $600 bottle. Who takes that into the woods ?

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

people that don't hang out with me!

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

And then loses it, so it can be found!

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

Pappy

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The kids are at school, I’m at work. But life is good. Have a great weekend y’all.

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@BoroDawg said:

I've found a Naval Academy ring; a wallet; a Medal of Honor ribbon/medal/presentation case - whole deal (swear); a ruby ring; a working cellphone; a Joe Friday #714 badge (swear - many.many years ago); small money, many times; and alcoholic beverage bottles with "alternative contents" (actually just saw them). But never have I "found" a bottle of any high quality alcoholic beverage in what could be considered "the wild" or anywhere else.

When I was 12, I found a $50 bill on the side of Wynnton Road, in Columbus.

My buddies sister offered me a kiss, lifelong friendship, and a candy bar. That was my first lesson on women.

I kept the $50.