Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Maybe she can go home today.

law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited May 2019 in General

So my 6 month old daughter has been in Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Atlanta since about 4am Monday morning, With upper respiratory infection and pneumonia. Everything is looking good for us to go home today. I sure hope and pray the doctor says yes.

Im one excited daddy thats ready to go!!

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate to hear that you had to go in, better news on back end. Prayers sent up. Best wishes.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sent up a prayer for you and your family @law_dawg35

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just stopped what I was doing and prayed! Nothing more important!

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

kids are tough, tougher then we often realize. she'll be out and kicking a$$ soon

• FuzzyDawgFuzzyDawg Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Prayers for healing! You’re in great hands at Scottish Rite, but there’s no place like home!

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck and wishing she has a quick and full recovery!

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We went up there a few months ago to get some pins put in a broken for my daughter. The doctors and nurses were all top notch so I know your daughter was in good hands. Go home and get some rest!

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

great news. Enjoy.

• GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Took my daughter to Scottish Rite for an eye injury last year, they were incredible.

• Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

About the worse thing a parent can go through. Prayers for you and your family.

• DawgLifeDawgLife Posts: 98 ✭✭✭ Junior

prayers for your daughter and your family. I love seeing all the support on this forum. it shows the Georgia fans really are classy people. I just love being a DAWG fan.

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

Glad to hear you (and she) are on the way home, @law_dawg35 !

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Goodness. Prayers for the whole family.

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome for you and the child! Start making those memories!

• WhatupdawgWhatupdawg Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

That's GREAT news! I agree that there's no place like home. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great news! Glad she’s doing better!

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As a welcome home gift, buy her a pint-sized Georgia jersey.

Best wishes for a complete recovery.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

prayers coming!