Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-South Carolina Week 7 game time, TV Network announced

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football-South Carolina Week 7 game time, TV Network announced

This past weekend, Georgia coach Kirby Smart and Will Muschamp saw each other while visiting the high school of 5-star defensive end Jordan Burch. And on Sat. Oct 12, the two will see each other again as the No. 3 Bulldogs (4-0, 1-0) host Muschamp's South Carolina Gamecocks (2-3, 1-2). A game time and television

Read the full story here

Comments

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Heat, heat and more heat. Noon kickoffs ****.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The word rhymes with truck!

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Boooooooooo

Of course it's my weekend to work, which means I'll have to watch the recording.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe on October the 12th it might be as much as 5 degrees cooler (than it has been) by kickoff??? Here's to hoping!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If our SEC East foes were better, these games would be played later in the day. I hope every game SC plays is at Noon this year.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why are we playing UT at 7 pm? I'll be surprised if SC doesn't beat them.