Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

3 things on Jamie Newman: Quick read of quarterback's insider interview

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

image3 things on Jamie Newman: Quick read of quarterback's insider interview

Georgia QB Jamie Newman revealed some of his personality traits in a conference call narrated by D.J. Shockley and distributed to boosters

Read the full story here

Comments

• LowcountryLowcountry Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good luck this season, Jamie! Very excited to see you lead this offense!

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was overjoyed when Jamie announced he was a Dawg because of our inexperience at the position. When I heard the Daniels transfer, I wondered who, on the current roster, would transfer. It's going to be an interesting competition in preseason workouts but I don't see anyone but Jamie starting at qb for us, certainly in the first half of the season. If he lives up to his potential in both physical play and leadership, no one will dislodge him from the starters role.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jamie is still my man.....I am fairly confident he will lead the Dawgs this season. Too many tools that match up with where UGA is heading offensively. Daniels will be good in 2021 but then the room is still full plus Brock Vandagriff....a 5-star phenom at QB. Nice place to be.

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will July fifteenth ever arrive? Our boys need to be on the field getting reps. GO DAWGS!!!