Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia coach Kirby Smart calls out Auburn's Gus Malzahn for 'Coachspeak'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia coach Kirby Smart calls out Auburn's Gus Malzahn for 'Coachspeak'

It has become clear that Georgia coach Kirby Smart and Auburn coach Gus Malzahn do not have much use for one another outside of respecting one another as fellow coaches

Read the full story here

Comments

• Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who, exactly, is trying to rile up controversy here, Kirby Smart or Mike Griffith?

Are you that desperate for clicks?

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby is a Defense coach. Malzahn is an Offense coach. I think they each really get up for that match up.

It's Georgia- Auburn week! GOOODAWGS!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm confident Malzahn dislikes Smart by a large margin but not to the level of Mullen disdain. I am certain both Mullen and Malzahn believe they are better coaches, they both believe that if they had the wealth of talent that UGA has that they would win a Championship every season.

So glad to hear McKitty has recovered and will likely play Saturday. Even without seeing him between the hedges, I believe he will be a spark to our offense just like Cager was last year. I believe we will be a more potent offense with him on the field.

Last Saturday's game felt like a date with an extremely attractive woman with bad breath. I have a feeling our next date will be sexy and minty fresh.

Go Dawgs! BEAT AUBURN!

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There's only one team I want to beat more and by a wider margin than aubarn (hint, they both wear orange and blue). On second thought, winning by less than a FG means that those teams can spend the next year thinking "if we'd only done this or that, we would have won". Nah, I'll take the blowout against these two.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2020

I can't stand Malzahf (as opposed to being "on").

I hope Kirby has been blaring his "we beat the dog crap out of them" all week!

Since that comment, Kirby is undefeated against Malzahf.