Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

De'Nylon Morrissette: A Gunner Stockon reunion at UGA seems possible

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageDe'Nylon Morrissette: A Gunner Stockon reunion at UGA seems possible

De'Nylon Morrissette is now definitely in play as a potential WR for Georgia's 2022 class after the commitment of Gunner Stockton this past week. Why? Well, those two young men go back a ways.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not the fastest guy in the world but doesn't mind catching it with a guy in his face.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, we need Top WRs to commit. Get a superstar receiver or two and we could have a serious passing offense.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I do hope Gunner Stockton is the real deal but goodness, since he committed (not signed) to play for UGA, it's as if we've totally forgotten about Vandagriff and Beck. I mean, all of the talk is about a guy who won't even be ELIGIBLE to play for us until the 2022 season. I'm very happy he wants to be a Dawg, but I want to hear more about the 2021 team and season for right now. Gunner will take care of himself. Go Dawgs!