Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football quarterback JT Daniels signing landmark apparel deal with Rhoback

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football quarterback JT Daniels signing landmark apparel deal with Rhoback

Georgia quarterback JT Daniels is signing a deal with Rhoback that sources say could be the largest apparel contract among collegiate athletes in the early goings of the Name Image Likeness era

Read the full story here

Comments

• Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2021

Congratulations!!! But plz no more Rat poison focus on the natty

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

Blah blah blah…..who cares what whoever is getting paid. As a fan I’m not going to buy a certain thing just because an 18-21 yr old kid likes it.

what i would like to read about is:

hows kearis coming along, will he play in the brace?

Gilbert news???

what about competition for qb2?

what injuries does Clemson have?

timelines for smith and our pass catchers?

sorry for the rant y’all, guess I’m just ready to watch grown man , punch you in the face football. And I am growing weary of the knit picky topics of talking season

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This NIL mess should have had a lot of stipulations added to it.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

NIL could be a negative or a positive, depending on disposition of the individual player.

All the Coaches job's just got that much harder.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As much as I'm glad to finally see players rewarded for the fruits of their labor, this NIL thing will probably have unintended side effects - both good and bad - beyond just team chemistry.

• Dawg01Dawg01 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior

You and I are not the targeted consumer bro. College students and younger for branded clothing. Cards - the card collector - Zaxby's - that's just the hometown boys supporting the program.

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

I agree on some of these, especially the question about Clemson's injuries. There was a rash of articles on DN about how great everything is going on Clemson's side, but no word about any injuries they're dealing with? It seems particularly relevant with the onslaught that we had to weather here in Athens. How level is the playing field going to be in that respect?

And speaking of injuries, I was under the impression that Smith, Burton and Jackson would pretty much be good to go. Is that not the case? I thought the biggest question marks at this point were Gilbert and Fitzpatrick.

As for QB2, is it not Beck?

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

JT is the kind of person any and parent would be honored to call Son. His unselfish nature should be rewarded by the boomerang of karma - perhaps a NATTY?