Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

SnoopDawg

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Has any seen or heard from @SnoopDawg since we destroyed the recruiting world yesterday. I figure he would be laying down the snoopisms left and right ....

Comments

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:
    Has any seen or heard from @SnoopDawg since we destroyed the recruiting world yesterday. I figure he would be laying down the snoopisms left and right ....

Usually drops in on Fridays it seems like. Don't worry, he'll be around soon enough lol

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:

and 12ed....he's MIA as well.

• ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You down vote me, I down vote you. Simple as that. It's not like you are dropping any major knowledge. I love the fact that I got under your skin. I win, you lose.

@BamaDawg said:
    @ugaforever .... I'm not for sure who you are or what I did to tick you off, but since you seem to like doing nothing but voting me down, let me give you a reason, your nothing but a little goober (best I could put on here)...... get a life.

He does the same to me and everyone else for no reason. Not a real fan, just a silly troll. Search his profile, you can see how “credible” he is. He’s on the verge of being banned so, he won’t be around much longer.

@ugaforever said:
    You down vote me, I down vote you. Simple as that. It's not like you are dropping any major knowledge. I love the fact that I got under your skin. I win, you lose.

Well he finally speaks. Just for the record so everyone knows, you NEVER post anything worthwhile, just a bunch of garbage and trolling, so why are you even here? Off to the pit of misery you go...

Dilly, Dilly. I bow to you. You are a joke.

@ugaforever said:
    Dilly, Dilly. I bow to you. You are a joke.

Dude, you almost have the whole forum against you. Nobody’s fault but your own. Look who’s laughing now bozo. Stu.pid is as stu.pid does. Grow up kid.

Banned for disagreeing with you guys? I'm allowed to have an opinion. I just don't like your posts. Your little high school cliques just don't work for me. You all gang up quick if folks don't agree with you.

Sticks and stones. The whole forum? Just you and your no knowledge followers.

@ugaforever said:
    Banned for disagreeing with you guys? I'm allowed to have an opinion. I just don't like your posts. Your little high school cliques just don't work for me. You all gang up quick if folks don't agree with you.

Dude, all anyone has to do is type in @ugaforever in the search box and see how much of a useless troll you are. You’re on here wasting your time, as well as ours. Don’t be a ****.

DV's are apart of it. Sorry you are so worried about them.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ugaforever said:

DVs are a part of it, legit DVs.... yours are nothing more than childish **** ****. I don't mind getting them from real posters, at least I know they have a logical reason, but according to your other post above your childish reason is "you DV me so I DV you"......

Also, I imagine that there are a lot of other posters on here that don't want you banned because you have become their Mississippi. Without you here they wouldn't be able to say "well at least I'm not ugaforever." I'm also not one of those that are going to ask you to stop being an a.s.s. ..... I'm just going to assume that it's in your nature and that you can't stop. DV away little man....

You just made me sad. I'm just gonna go get in my crib with my blankey and pacifier and think on what you just said.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will bomb dive into the pool. Ugaforever - you’re a annoying piece of s.h.i.t and wish your troll f.ing a.s.s would kick rocks.

This is a ghost VPN. I can come back under a new name anytime I want.

@ugaforever said:

I get that, but at least why not participate with some POSITIVE uga discussions and try to get along with everyone here? Is that too much to ask of yourself??? But before you do, there’s a set of rules, guidelines and policies on this site that we all adhered to abide by and follow when we signed up, so maybe you should reread the fine print. A DV is fine from time to time (when it’s actually merited, since no 2 people are ever gonna agree ALL of the time), but why do you resort to abusing it just because you know you have the “option” to? When you do it all the time, you’re making yourself look like you have a personal vendetta against certain people on here. I think that’s a lil unfair if all you’re gonna do is click the button just because you see a particular username posting something without actually taking the time to read what was written. The rest of us are all here for the same reason, to get our uga fix, but dude there’s no reason for you to troll and stalk others, just because you don’t like them, their opinions, or you just think it’s funny. To be honest, I haven’t seen you post ONE positive thing anywhere, or do I need to dig a lil deeper? It’s obvious you don’t know me and I don’t know you, I’ve got no beef with you and you should have none with me, but I just find that it’s really silly of you to DV everyone, on every post, for no apparent reason, because you ‘now’ say you “don’t agree.” That seriously has to be exhausting lol! Maybe there’s some maturity in that thick skull of yours somewhere, who knows? But in all seriousness, don’t be an ignoramous. I’d appreciate it if you quit chasing me around on here. I’m giving you one last chance to make it right, otherwise you’ll leave me with no choice but to report you. Be a grown up sir.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And the goose bro just s.h.i.t a brick house. Preach brotha

• TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

how easy it is to rile up the foolish.