Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

7 fearless predictions: Georgia vs. Michigan in Orange Bowl CFP Semifinal

SystemSystem Posts: 7,422 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
image7 fearless predictions: Georgia vs. Michigan in Orange Bowl CFP Semifinal

MIAMI GARDENS Fla. — Two things about Georgia and Michigan football programs: Both talk tough, and both can back it up.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2021

Nice analysis Mike. The turnovers in our big game losses are telling. I'd also add that the mental aspect of a team coming off a big loss versus a team coming off a big win can be a difference maker. That's my biggest concern with the Dawgs. Other than that, if we execute and play the way we have for much of the season then we will win. In my opinion, who controls the line of scrimmage and who makes mistakes are the two keys to winning or losing.

Dawgs 28-24

GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Our D is very angry!!!! UGA 42 MICH 3

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA 21-10..if UGA gets out of the blocks first. The Dawgs have been penned up for three weeks...turn'em loose.