Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Let me explain my thinking, then i'm out of here...

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Imagine ESPN having a debate on air.
Somebody states an opinion on the ideal height for DBs, or he/she expresses an opinion on Mike Vick or Arthur Blank, that is what we watch for.
Now imagine somebody correcting a colleague time after time on small details that have no larger point, that would strike me as being pointlessly argumentative.
With that, I hope you all are having a good day.
Later all.

Comments

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

^^ What are you upvoting?

A. He's (allegedly) gone, or
    2. You agree his critics are "being pointlessly argumentative"

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

So now you're the arbiter of what other posters like ?
    Stop with the group think mentality.

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

?? It is called a question, aka, an interrogatory. I am seeking information, aka, data, When is a Bye, insincere?

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

?? It is called a question, aka, an interrogatory. I am seeking information, aka, data, When is a Bye, insincere?

How about looking at the OP again and focusing on the hypothetical ESPN conversations, I'm betting there's a clue for you embedded in there.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

Like leaving for good or leaving for the day?

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

2. You agree his critics are "being pointlessly argumentative" *(I'll give WC an infrequent pass on that one)

All the above, and even though my flight was canceled and I'm stuck in an airport, I'm having a good day. :p
    Hope you are as well.
    (and I'm also giving upvotes away like candy probably because I've been stuck here since this morning and the bartenders been very good to me)
    Have you ever noticed how much better beer tastes in high altitudes?

@DawgBones said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

2. You agree his critics are "being pointlessly argumentative" *(I'll give WC an infrequent pass on that one)

All the above, and even though my flight was canceled and I'm stuck in an airport, I'm having a good day. :p
    Hope you are as well.
    (and I'm also giving upvotes away like candy probably because I've been stuck here since this morning and the bartenders been very good to me)

@DawgBones said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

Hope you are as well.

This reads like an example of group think.
    Do you really feel compelled to explain and really back off of your vote just because a poster herded you like a cow ?

@Kasey said:
    Like leaving for good or leaving for the day?

Or like, leaving for 5 minutes, or like, how does it concern you ?

Do you really feel compelled to explain and really back off of your vote just because a poster herded you like a cow ?

Au Contraire, my upvote still stands for you, and by the way, I don't run with the herd.

@DawgBones said:

Au Contraire, my upvote still stands for you, and by the way, I don't run with the herd.

Okey dokey.

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

How about looking at the OP again and focusing on the hypothetical ESPN conversations, I'm betting there's a clue for you embedded in there.

How is your blood sugar? "hypothetical ESPN conversations" meaning guessing what the ESPNers will say? Is that productive for you? You get a lot out of that? Perhaps re-calibrate that meter, chum.

Also, when does "then i'm out of here..." kick in? Inquiring minds (see what I did there?) want to know.

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Somebody's more insecure about their internet likes than a struggling coed that posts videos of herself dancing in a bikini in a starbucks bathroom on instagram

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

How is your blood sugar? "hypothetical ESPN conversations" meaning guessing what the ESPNers will say? Is that productive for you? You get a lot out of that? Perhaps re-calibrate that meter, chum.

Also, when does "then i'm out of here..." kick in? Inquiring minds (see what I did there?) want to know.

You're obsessed with me, that couldn't be healthy.

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Somebody's more insecure about their internet likes than a struggling coed that posts videos of herself dancing in a bikini in a starbucks bathroom on instagram

You might want to copyright that one.

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

He obsesses enough, he might try to.

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Back in my day, we got busy in the Burger King bathroom...

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

That is pretty low brow, I've never written in one or seen my name in one, and I go back a ways.

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Seeing a **** dancing in a BK or Mickey Ds bathroom would be like a tacit admission of very serious STDs these days

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Seeing a **** dancing in a BK or Mickey Ds bathroom would be like a tacit admission of very serious STDs these days

Huh. Well, have it your way. I'm lovin' it.