Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Here's how the Final Polls will look (after all the bowls and playoffs)

Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The College Playoff Committee is done & officially out of business but the AP and Coaches will put out one more poll after all the games have been played. Taking into consideration all the probable game results which will surely include some serious a$$-whoopings, here's the way I see the final top 10 ending up:
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Michigan
6. UCF
7. Notre Dame
8. Oklahoma
9. Penn State
10. Michigan State
Then again, it's not likely, but I could possibly be wrong. Whataya think?

Comments

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1 Alabama
    2 uga
    3 Clemson
    4 Notre Dame
    5 o$u
    6 ok
    7 UCF
    8 Michigan

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Yay..second loser in another meaningless poll..do we get banners or a trophy?
    Edit: Meant to say first loser. Wouldn’t want to sell us short when final poll award season starts.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1. Bama (15-0)
    2. Clemson (14-1)
    3. UGA (12-2)
    4. Oklahoma (12-2)
    5. ND (12-1)
    6. Washington (11-3)
    7. Florida (10-3)
    8. LSU (10-3)
    9. Ohio St. (12-2)
    10. UCF (12-1)
  • Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Red_N_Black said:
    The College Playoff Committee is done & officially out of business but the AP and Coaches will put out one more poll after all the games have been played. Taking into consideration all the probable game results which will surely include some serious a$$-whoopings, here's the way I see the final top 10 ending up:
    1. Alabama
    2. Georgia
    3. Ohio State
    4. Clemson
    5. Michigan
    6. UCF
    7. Notre Dame
    8. Oklahoma
    9. Penn State
    10. Michigan State
    Then again, it's not likely, but I could possibly be wrong. Whataya think?

Isn't the loser of the natty always #2, or not? At the very best, UGA will be #3, which will probably happen.