Jeff and BA are Jim and Dwight irl

finesse92finesse92 Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

Ever since I first noticed, I can't help but see the parallels with all the deadpan camera shots Jeff does, not to mention his humorous antics with BA all the time. Thoughts? Other comparisons you think would possibly be more accurate?

Comments

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 6

    @finesse92 said:
    Ever since I first noticed, I can't help but see the parallels with all the deadpan camera shots Jeff does, not to mention his humorous antics with BA all the time. Thoughts? Other comparisons you think would possibly be more accurate?

    Perhaps this is slightly better than being thought of as JAM (Jim and Pam)?

    Hitting those Kroger groceries?

  • DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 455 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Hahahaha, yes!. Maybe even a little more Jim and Michael.

  • Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 87 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @JoelSidneyKelly said:

    Maybe...

    That's funny. Lol.

    Do use your PC to photoshop memes like that or do you have an app on your smart phone that can do it?

  • allywallyw Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ Junior

    This just made my day!!!!

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @DawgNationDaily said:
    Ha! That’s pretty funny. Little known fact: I was also raised on a beet farm.

    Good sport! Well done!

  • JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Bulldawg1982 said:

    @JoelSidneyKelly said:

    Maybe...

    That's funny. Lol.

    Do use your PC to photoshop memes like that or do you have an app on your smart phone that can do it?

    I use PS Elements on a desktop.

  • Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 87 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @JoelSidneyKelly said:

    @Bulldawg1982 said:

    @JoelSidneyKelly said:

    Maybe...

    That's funny. Lol.

    Do use your PC to photoshop memes like that or do you have an app on your smart phone that can do it?

    I use PS Elements on a desktop.

    Pre'shate it sir. I'll have to check that out. Trying to find a Photoshop software easy for me to use. My problem is I have VERY bad eyesight and poor depth perception. Be surprised how much poor depth perception makes things like that extremely hard to use.

  • finesse92finesse92 Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

    @JoelSidneyKelly said:

    Maybe...

    This is priceless. Love it!!

Sign In or Register to comment.