Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Should have did what Dabo and Saban did.

TDawgTDawg Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

Fromm had his shot at the national title and didn't get it done like Bryant and Hurt. If Fields is who we all think he is he should have been given the starting job. Sike!!!! Tua and Trevor won state championships and played at a high level in high school. Fields has only played exceptional one year before getting hurt. He is more like Bryant and Hurt than Tua and Trevor. The bad thing for him is he is leaving a loaded team that would have made it easy for him to lead and win games.

Comments

• Options
    reheckmanreheckman Posts: 117 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's called a team. Blaming one the best QB's doesn't make sense to me. Kind of a dumb comment.

• Options

@reheckman said:
    It's called a team. Blaming one the best QB's doesn't make sense to me. Kind of a dumb comment.

Huh! The only point I'm making is there is a reason he wasn't starting. If you think that's dumb you might want to check your dumb-o-meter. It's in need of a calibration.

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TDawg said:

@reheckman said:

Huh! The only point I'm making is there is a reason he wasn't starting. If you think that's dumb you might want to check your dumb-o-meter. It's in need of a calibration.

To be fair, we all probably need a calibration. Hell, I don't even know where my dumb-o-meter is even located.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TDawg said:

@reheckman said:

I'm guessing people have tired eyes and didn't read your whole post.

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TDawg said:
    Fromm had his shot at the national title and didn't get it done like Bryant and Hurt. If Fields is who we all think he is he should have been given the starting job. Sike!!!! Tua and Trevor won state championships and played at a high level in high school. Fields has only played exceptional one year before getting hurt. He is more like Bryant and Hurt than Tua and Trevor. The bad thing for him is he is leaving a loaded team that would have made it easy for him to lead and win games.

Can I say it's dumb because Jalen's last name is Hurts and not Hurt?

• Options
    reheckmanreheckman Posts: 117 ✭✭✭ Junior

I didn't read the whole post. I stopped after the first dumb sentence.

• Options

@SquillDawg said:

@TDawg said:

Can I say it's dumb because Jalen's last name is Hurts and not Hurt?

Thanks for the correction Professor SquillDawg. I feel much smarter now.