Georgia runs the state....of Alabama!

BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Number 1 and 2 player ! Never doubt King Kirby!

• deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 404 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just go ahead and delete this thread. We need to beat them on the field for 4 qtrs before we can talk trash

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ Junior

Got one outright and another who bama stopped pursuing back in the fall bc of a academics. >1% chance he makes it to uga in 2019

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ Junior

Talks trash yet is 0-2 vs saban...HA

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:
    Got one outright and another who bama stopped pursuing back in the fall bc of a academics. >1% chance he makes it to uga in 2019

Welcome back

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Welcome back

The prodigal son has returned. Now give me my 5 star inheritance !! Goooo Dawgs!

@dawgOf2002 said:

Who is this guy?

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigDawgEatin said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Who is this guy?

a troll.

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@deutcshland_dawg said:
    Just go ahead and delete this thread. We need to beat them on the field for 4 qtrs before we can talk trash

You can always talk trash. If you look reasonable as a college football fan, you’re doing it wrong. 😂😂😂

• ziggyholidayziggyholiday Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

I would love to be wrong but I feel like this may just be a way of saving face for the rest of the day. We're taking someone who is widely reported as having major eligibility issues but is highly rated and we'll miss on everyone else. Man, please be wrong.

@ziggyholiday said:
    I would love to be wrong but I feel like this may just be a way of saving face for the rest of the day. We're taking someone who is widely reported as having major eligibility issues but is highly rated and we'll miss on everyone else. Man, please be wrong.

Just enjoy the moment my guy.

Auburn DT has no respect for us or his program in the same breath he accuses us of paying players and advise Auburn should do the same. Not a smart tweet young man.

• ziggyholidayziggyholiday Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Clearly I was wrong, but I wasn't "dooming and glooming". Even without the few we got on NSD, we were still the second best signing class in the nation. I was just thinking of how things seem very calculated now....in a good way.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I bet we would have gotten Nix too if we hadn’t have made that mistake of recruiting Fields.

Nix looks at our roster and sees only one NFL-bound QB and we know what George Pickens is gonna tell him... Go with the team that’s gonna win more.