Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

2019 College football games to circle on the calendar

jacksonvillejacksonville Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

Was looking through espn website today, these are the games they got on their list this college football season as must see. Besides Gators and Canes to kick it off, Georgia, Notre Dame, want to see that one.

What are your thoughts?

Clemson: Sept. 7 vs. Texas A&M

Alabama: Oct. 12 at Texas A&M

Oklahoma: Oct. 12 vs. Texas

Georgia: Sept. 21 vs. Notre Dame

Ohio State: Oct. 5 vs. Michigan State

Texas: Sept. 7 vs. LSU

Florida: Aug. 24 vs. Miami (Orlando, Florida)

Oregon: Aug. 31 vs. Auburn (Arlington, Texas)

Texas A&M: Nov. 23 at Georgia

LSU: Sept. 7 at Texas

Washington State: Oct. 26 at Oregon

UCF: Sept. 14 vs. Stanford

Syracuse: Sept. 14 vs. Clemson

Army: Sept. 7 at Michigan

Auburn: Aug. 31 at Oregon (Arlington, Texas)

Stanford: Sept. 14 at UCF

Comments

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll take...

Oregon: Aug. 31 vs. Auburn (Arlington, Texas)

Georgia: Sept. 21 vs. Notre Dame

Alabama: Oct. 12 at Texas A&M

...as my top picks off that list.

• Options

Couple others I am looking forward to, always love an army game,

Army: Sept. 7 at Michigan

And of course lswho?

LSU: Sept. 7 at Texas

Oklahoma: Oct. 12 vs. Texas

Down goes Texas, down goes Texas!

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course there's only one game that REALLY matters, as you well know!

• Options

Of course, just dont want to think bout what may/will happen, trying to keep myself sidetracked, lol,

But cant wait, best day of the year, even got to beat one of the mods here a time or two, haha,

• Options
  • Options
    ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That Army vs Michigan game sounds good.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jacksonville Cannot imagine why YOU are interested in the Ohio State: Oct. 5 vs. Michigan State game. 😎

• Options

Because I love all the hype and Michigan losing, nothing to do with any ties of coaches to Florida, I like it when this game comes along and media tries to compare either to a team at the highest level in the SEC . . . just love the hype and satisfaction that neither school compares :) One of my best online friends "Gandoff" RIP, was such a Buckeyes fan, we had many debates on the internet and in personal conversation on how Ohio never has beat anyone, think that is the real reason I look forward to the game, memories of a good friend and great times just talking football.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Didn’t know Texas plays LSU, very good matchup. CTH loosing a lot of seniors on defense, interested to see how his team responds this year.