TK Chimedza - Trending in the right direction?

Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have not heard much on TK recently, but it seems that a few CB predictions have came in and we're level with Duke. Has he been on campus recently at these camps or making additional visits? The tape on this kid doesn't lie, and he would be a heck of a get at DT in my opinion. Also on side note - the more UGA can gain ground at IMG, the better in my opinion.

«1

Comments

  • SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    TK says Dogs of war are his leader but not sure the feeling is mutual

    Snoop Crystal Ball says Duke or NATS

  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @SnoopDawg said:
    TK says Dogs of war are his leader but not sure the feeling is mutual

    Snoop Crystal Ball says Duke or NATS

    Duke has been trending for a while for the Academics and he loves that school. Who else at DT are we chasing where there is mutual interest? Walthour from Liberty maybe or potentially Trout? Not the deepest class at DT in my opinion.

  • SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

  • godawgsgodawgs Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 15

    Both CBs came from Duke mods (in fact one of them already changed it back to fuzzy). UGA seems to be focused on other DL. Would be very surprised if he ended up in Athens.

  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    DL/DE Potential commits/Current targets. Getting guys that can play both DT and DE in the 3-4 will be a big deal to fill the void of possible departures. Long, Big guys that are not much over 290lbs with good hands and quick off the ball.
    John Mincey
    Tramel Walthour
    Caleb Tannor
    TK Chimedza
    KJ Henry (Possibly play OLB in college)
    Trevor Trout
    Stephon Wynn
    Jaevon Becton (Committed)
    Micah Parsons
    Dorian Gerald (JUCO)
    Emmit Gooden (JUCO)

  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @spradlin24 didn't think about the JUCO kids. I was thinking along the lines of a Thompson or Rochester, just a big body DT that commands double teams. But I do see where Kirby is looking for a more athletic front. It'll be interesting how the front 7 plays out this recruiting cycle. I think Becton will be a good one

  • PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 210 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @SnoopDawg said:
    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

    It's true. @tiger_62082 is the expert on the D line. What do you think, @tiger_62082?
    I'm going Walthour, Tannor for sure, and probably Wynn. But otherwise, not sure. How many are we supposed to take?

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Portlanddawg said:

    @SnoopDawg said:
    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

    It's true. @tiger_62082 is the expert on the D line. What do you think, @tiger_62082?
    I'm going Walthour, Tannor for sure, and probably Wynn. But otherwise, not sure. How many are we supposed to take?

    @SnoopDawg @Portlanddawg , @spradlin24 , @Palm_City_Dawg , @MinnesotaDawg , I think we need a plethora of DL. To be honest, I'm not EXACTLY sure about who is considered a LB in the system we employ. If I had a dream list of who is available right now (no flips) and has interest in the program, we'd sign the following:

    Trevor Trout- pure DT
    Rick Sandige- pure DT
    Azeez Ojulari - Natural replacement for Zo
    Caleb Tannor- pass rusher
    Kingsley Enagbare
    KJ HENRY
    Richard Jibunor - ATHLETE, can play ALL OVER the field; a bigger, more athletic Jabril Peppers
    Wynn
    Andrew Johnson - true LB; can play inside and outside
    Tramel Walthour

    We're going to have some graduations and quite a few early entrants this year if things play out the way I think so we should have big numbers to allocate. Throw in a John Mincey (if he can qualify) and mix and match him with Henry if KJ appears Clemson bound.

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @SnoopDawg said:
    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

    I heard Thomas said that we lead but I haven't heard much from him since.

  • PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 210 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @SnoopDawg said:
    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

    I heard Thomas said that we lead but I haven't heard much from him since.

    Are we talking Xavier Thomas?

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Portlanddawg said:

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @SnoopDawg said:
    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

    I heard Thomas said that we lead but I haven't heard much from him since.

    Are we talking Xavier Thomas?

    No he's locked on to Clemson like glue. @SnoopDawg and I were referring to Alfred Thomas, a DT out of Alabama.

    http://247sports.com/Player/Alfred-Thomas-82789
    http://www.scout.com/player/198060-alfred-thomas
    https://www.seccountry.com/sec/4-star-dt-alfred-thomas-lists-5-sec-schools-top-8
    https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/alfred-thomas-7737

  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @tiger_62082 was his top 8 in order?

  • PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 210 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @Portlanddawg said:

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @SnoopDawg said:
    You right, DT razor thin. Yeah Wwalthour, Thomas maybe

    My bruh @tiger_62082 knows these dudes like Mel Kiper

    I heard Thomas said that we lead but I haven't heard much from him since.

    Are we talking Xavier Thomas?

    No he's locked on to Clemson like glue. @SnoopDawg and I were referring to Alfred Thomas, a DT out of Alabama.

    http://247sports.com/Player/Alfred-Thomas-82789
    http://www.scout.com/player/198060-alfred-thomas
    https://www.seccountry.com/sec/4-star-dt-alfred-thomas-lists-5-sec-schools-top-8
    https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/alfred-thomas-7737

    Ahhhh. Ok. That makes way more sense. I thought maybe you guys knew something I'd completely missed.

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Dakota_Nester said:
    @tiger_62082 was his top 8 in order?

    No, but he did state Georgia was his leader at one time. Have not heard much since

  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @Dakota_Nester said:
    @tiger_62082 was his top 8 in order?

    No, but he did state Georgia was his leader at one time. Have not heard much since

    Mizz has joined the Dawgs as co-leader. I take that to mean UGA interest in Thomas has declined suggesting a good feel/silent commits from higher ranked targets. Just my opinion

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Denmen185 said:

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @Dakota_Nester said:
    @tiger_62082 was his top 8 in order?

    No, but he did state Georgia was his leader at one time. Have not heard much since

    Mizz has joined the Dawgs as co-leader. I take that to mean UGA interest in Thomas has declined suggesting a good feel/silent commits from higher ranked targets. Just my opinion

    He doesn't have an offer from Bama or Auburn and is on the small side (in terms of height). I'd definitely take Sandige and Trout over him.

  • Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @spradlin24 said:

    Getting to the point where we have studs on coverage teams is where we need to get because then we know the depth chart is in good order.

    Amen...and it should improve our ST play, which has been sorely lacking in the recent past!

  • SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 21

    HE GONE @tiger_62082 @spradlin24 @Denmen185 @Dakota_Nester

    @SnoopDawg said:
    TK says Dogs of war are his leader but not sure the feeling is mutual

    Snoop Crystal Ball says Duke or NATS

    Snoops Crystal Ball was 100 yet again

  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    WOW. Did not see Tech in there, but I guess that means we have to work hard to land the others on the DL board.

  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @spradlin24 said:
    WOW. Did not see Tech in there, but I guess that means we have to work hard to land the others on the DL board.

    Just another sign that we are good at DT with silents!

  • SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 21

    @spradlin24 said:
    WOW. Did not see Tech in there, but I guess that means we have to work hard to land the others on the DL board.

    Snoop saw it coming but wish this kid nothing but Zues running over him for the next 3 years

  • ladawgladawg Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Jeff says look at the visits... I say look at the offers.. when we lost Lawrence, how many qb offers were we giving out.. left and right 10-15 in 2 months... how many offers for DL, OL, WR, Or RB u seen go out lately.. if Kirby was as worried as us, offers would be flying out for those positions.. the wildgoose offer and acceptance makes me nervous about DB's..

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @SnoopDawg said:
    HE GONE @tiger_62082 @spradlin24 @Denmen185 @Dakota_Nester

    @SnoopDawg said:
    TK says Dogs of war are his leader but not sure the feeling is mutual

    Snoop Crystal Ball says Duke or NATS

    Snoops Crystal Ball was 100 yet again

    Like @spradlin24 , I saw him landing at Duke. Georgia Tech getting the nod was quite a surprise. It was clear a few months ago to me at least that TK wasn't high on our board. This probably means we're in constant communication with Trout.

  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

    That's a hell of a get for Georgia Tech. It'll be interesting lining up against him once a year.

  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Denmen185 said:

    @spradlin24 said:
    WOW. Did not see Tech in there, but I guess that means we have to work hard to land the others on the DL board.

    Just another sign that we are good at DT with silents!

    Hoping you are right because we need to land several DL players with the possible departures and now the uncertainty of Wyatt to add to that depth concern. I say we need a haul of 4-5 guys that can get down in the trenches.

  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @tiger_62082 said:

    @SnoopDawg said:
    HE GONE @tiger_62082 @spradlin24 @Denmen185 @Dakota_Nester

    @SnoopDawg said:
    TK says Dogs of war are his leader but not sure the feeling is mutual

    Snoop Crystal Ball says Duke or NATS

    Snoops Crystal Ball was 100 yet again

    Like @spradlin24 , I saw him landing at Duke. Georgia Tech getting the nod was quite a surprise. It was clear a few months ago to me at least that TK wasn't high on our board. This probably means we're in constant communication with Trout.

    I certainly hope we are in a good spot for Trout. Did not expect him to land with UGA but did not see Tech. I guess that means he wanted to play close to home and we were not as interested in him as he was in playing at UGA. I wish him the best except once a year in November.

  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Yes I think we land Wynn at UGA in a few days. Next couple of weeks could be good steps to building a good class so we continue us to improve the entire roster.

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.