Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

New birthday present ... GEORGIA GEAR!!!

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My wife is the best y’all!!!! She is a native San Diego gal who nowadays bleeds the red, and the black too!!!! My birthday isn’t for three more weeks (it’s on May 4th), and she couldn’t wait to give it to me! How cool is this??? GO DAWGS!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Excellent choice. (Hers... and yours.)

• Options
    tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

nice, I dig that

I almost always prefer grey hoodies and that red just pops with it

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love the old school logo

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

Nice CR like the silver

• Options
    DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Most excellent!!!

• Options
    LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Your wife has great taste. Happy Birthday man.!!!

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That will make you shout GATA! every time you wear it.

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

nice. I've got a white eric stokes jersey in the mail from china rn. got it away to commemorate his game at missouri where he broke up a pass on 3rd and 15 and then blocked the punt and returned it for a touchdown on the very next play. GO DAWGS

• Options
    volatilisvolatilis Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My son's birthday was last week. I can't find a picture of it when googled, but it is a full button down Columbia shirt with button down collar (rather than velcro) with the same old school UGA logo on it. I found it at Belk's. He LOVES it! I'd buy myself one, but couldn't find it in my size. They only had 2 - both adult smalls, but the other had velcro button down collar.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    LincolnParkDawgLincolnParkDawg Posts: 346 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    andrerightandreright Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman
    edited June 2020

Wow, the gift is so cool! This is really a very good gift for the fans of DAWGS. In fact, what could be better than getting great gift from your family. It is even better for me to give it and watch the happiness and sparkle in the eyes of my loved ones. Recently, I was also looking for a gift for my son and I found a wonderful t-shirt with the old school USA logo on it. It was so perfect and beautiful, but it seemed too easy to give as a gift just one t-shirt. My wife suggested that I pack it in one of these gift baskets for man. It turned out very well, because the basket was very beautiful and he did not expect to find anything in it except coffee and chocolate.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great looking gear. Thanks for sharing. Do you have twins?

• Options
    edited June 2020

@DogsNotDawgs My girls are two years and three months apart. Margaret just turned ten during the last week of May, and she’s a petite girl. Her little sister Cecelia is currently seven, and she turns eight in August. She (Cecelia) is not looking like she’s going to be a petite size girl like her “big” sister. Anyway, this question does come up, and it always makes Margaret a little defensive that “no, we are not twins!”.... and all the while, her younger sister Cecelia is smiling from ear to ear enjoying the twins questions, because she feels like she looks “older”... PS - in the kids photo in the original post, and the other one I just posted here below also, they are arranged from our oldest to youngest, Margaret is second from the left, Cecelia (next to her) is on the right. Raymond is the little guy (far right) he is currently five, and he turns six in July, and Charles (far left) is our oldest is currently eleven, and he turns twelve in December. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options

@DogsNotDawgs We are always posing them in the RED and BLACK! Here's was the Christmas card photo six months ago: (A MOST Sincere EFFORT is being put forth to RAISE THESE KIDS RIGHT!!!)

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The youngest is going to be tough. They often are and he looks like he could use a little feistiness to handle the Biggins

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

I can bet your oldest daughter is going to be independent, outspoken and not going to take crap from anyone....based on her sneakers.......😝

• Options

@DogsNotDawgs , and @ghostofuga1 Outstanding calls on both of you!!! In each case, your individual assessments were BOTH SPOT ON!!! Margaret (our older daughter) takes ZERO CRAP from anyone!!! Raymond (the youngest one) is already VERY TOUGH!!! You guys are both pretty freaking intuitive!!!