UGA last message for Zamir

ugadawg42ugadawg42 Posts: 27 ✭ Freshman

Any thoughts on what Coach McGee /Kirby will do to secure a Dawg commitment on the 27th? Not that we will know, but need him to say those 4 words "committed to the G".

Comments

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's gonna commit.. he knows he and swift are gonna be splitting carries for years to come... bama is too deep at RB and UNC is too pass happy and too small for zues... I don't care what jeff sentell says, Brian herrien is a good back, but he'll never be a race horse like swift and zues.. just doesn't have the balance and explosive power

• booneyspencebooneyspence Posts: 92 ✭✭ Sophmore

I think he's pretty much bought in to what UGA all Dell are selling, he's paying respect to these schools that's been recruiting him so hard and so well. I think he's also listening to any of these final pitches, Georgia is in a great spot. Will be interesting to see if we get a visit before he commits

• ugadawg42ugadawg42 Posts: 27 ✭ Freshman

Agree with the responses that Zeus has the opportunity of a lifetime in Georgia. Reports say that he has a hard time letting people down. McGee needs to be there with 4 UGA hats for him to choose from. Strap on coach McGee, Dawgnation along for the long ride. #committotheG

• PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

These posts make me feel a little better about it, but two UNC visits in the last week?
    I'm nervous, boys. I'm a firm believer of "follow the visits" and this doesn't add up.

• dawgdawg Posts: 26 ✭ Freshman

I think he realizes that UNC can't send him to the NFL with the draft stock that UGA can. I think he's all dawg