Chatman DECOMMITS

booneyspencebooneyspence Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

Could this be Georgia getting back into his recruitment? I wonder if Chatman's decommit is somewhat influenced by Wyatt's situation, will this put us back in play with Anderson? This is speculation but one to pay attention to, we need DL

Comments

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

247 has Anderson 50/50 UGA and LSU. Not sure that Chatman gets a UGA offer but weakens LSU with Anderson given they committed together.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Palm_City_Dawg said:
    I think Chatman deserves an offer...would love to see that and have Anderson back in the fold!

agreed; Chatman has always been deserving of an offer in his own right. He's a very versatile young man- just like Jibunor

• HankHank Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ Junior

Chatman coming off a visit to Tenn. He was there Saturday for orange carpet day . He " LOVED IT " .

• daddydawg72daddydawg72 Posts: 384 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yeah @Hank, when his teammate, Griffin, got the UT offer, I wondered if that'd have any effect those 3. Hopefully Anderson decommits & we offer Chatman before it's to late.

• booneyspencebooneyspence Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm thinking we offer here, they're just a little "high" on other DLs right now, I just don't understand why they haven't offered a 4-star homer, who wants a Georgia offer. Lots of time when we go all in, it comes back to bite us

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:
    I think Chatman deserves an offer...would love to see that and have Anderson back in the fold!

agreed; Chatman has always been deserving of an offer in his own right. He's a very versatile young man- just like Jibunor

Snoop is down wit @tiger_62082 - need to lure Chatman in as a carrot to secure the real prize which is Anderson one of biggest studs in all of Jawja for 2019

• Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

24/7 lists Anderson as a LSU decommit already? Is that true?

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dakota_Nester said:

Still shows in LSU commit class

@Dakota_Nester said:

HARD commit to the Ogre is what Snoop is seeing

@SnoopDawg said:

@Dakota_Nester said:

HARD commit to the Ogre is what Snoop is seeing

+1

@Hank said:
    Chatman coming off a visit to Tenn. He was there Saturday for orange carpet day . He " LOVED IT " .

Jamarcus loving him some big orange and whatever bricks Butch is selling

@SnoopDawg said:

@Hank said:

Jamarcus loving him some big orange and whatever bricks Butch is selling

That's what I'm reading. Butch "Five Star Hearts" Jones is selling this kid a bridge in Brooklyn. The Chatman to Georgia ship has probably sailed. It is what it is. I doubt Anderson considers Rocky Top; he's still solid to LSU until I see otherwise.

• thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't foresee Butch being at Tennessee much longer...

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 1,339 admin

Figured you guys might want to know that ...

Jamarcus Chatman tells me there are no new talks or renewed interest from UGA. What would happen if UGA came after him with real legit interest?

"It would be nice but they haven't really shown any interest so it wouldn't change how I feel," he said.

Why did he de-commit from LSU?

"Just want to make sure I make the right decision," Chatman said.

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't say that I blame him for not worrying with a team that showed him no attention when the entire college world was sending him offers. Would rather him be at LSU than in TN where he would be overly motivated to show UGA why they should have went after him.

I do hope this helps with Anderson coming back to UGA, but not sure it will in the long run. Appreciate the info as always @JeffSentell