- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Let's learn something about our Dawgnation members
1. Where do you currently live - interested in seeing where all these responses are coming from.
2. Tell Dawgnation one thing that you are really good at: cooking, musical instruments, art, poetry, golf, etc.
I live in Dallas, TX and there are a lot of things that I am kinda good at but woodworking is probably the only thing I am really good at. I can build all kinds of custom furniture out of old reclaimed lumber.