Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

5-star visit: Everything to know about the vital Kendall Milton official

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

image5-star visit: Everything to know about the vital Kendall Milton official

Kendall Milton. That's a name on the tip of DawgNation's mind this week with his pending official visit. What's the latest? What does Georgia still have to do? What's this about a few mystery guests with Team Milton this weekend?

Read the full story here

Comments

• athensmwathensmw Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Commit to the G! No better place than Athens, GA! Go Dawgs!

• FlallnaturalFlallnatural Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

Hope we get this guy

• jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 130 ✭✭✭ Junior

I admit to being biased. I am hoping that the young Mr. Milton will become a Dawg!! But, I truly still want him to choose the "path" that he feels is best for him and his future. I am impressed with his "process" in trying to make sure he makes the best decision, and even with all that work, I know it cannot be an easy decision. All the schools in contention are fine schools with very good football programs. Just remember. "Once a Dawg, Always a Dawg!" In the minds and hearts of EVERY member of The Dawg Nation. Commit to the G!!

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very interesting article.

I'm not in any way adverse to big time recruiting. It is what it is, and what it is is what we have to do to keep up with the Joneses.

In the end, it's about each athlete finding for himself a good fit, a fit which meets needs which might not yet be known. That's a very hard gig.

If I were a big time high school and potential college and NFL running back (yeah, dream on, dude!) I'd be looking at one thing above all. Unlike high school and unlike the NFL, college is the place where you get to select your teammates. Which guys are you going to have the most fun playing football with? It's about winning games with the guys, hanging out with them, competing with them, helping them, and having them help you. Playing football with the right teammates is incredibly fun!

The right teammates make you look good, sure, but they also make life better.

Georgia is a university which is attracting very smart students, some of whom play football. More than anything else the transition from high school to college is an opportunity to select the best playmates.

Go, Dawgs!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love the approach his family has taken in this process. I hope that they choose us, but I wonder what may change if Zamir has a great season. Could that be enough to give Milton second thoughts about us? Hopefully not because we must sign a big time Rb this year.

• johnchappelljohnchappell Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ Junior

This kid will never play for UGA. Book it.