Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football DE Malik Herring makes time for 'Kids Fun Day'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football DE Malik Herring makes time for 'Kids Fun Day'

Georgia football defensive end Malik Herring could be a pivotal piece if the Bulldogs are to make a championship run, but on Saturday he was giving his time to his home community

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a fine young man and a DGD!!!!

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

He just made All-American for me! Awesome young man! I hope that he will have success on the field and be able to use that to achieve his dreams. I feel that he will be one who will truly use his success to give back to his community!

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Always nice to see the players out there doing good for the community. Malik needs to step up on the field this season as well. I will be rooting for him!
  • Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Congrats to Malik and to his family for raising such a conscientious young man,