Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National media laughs at Georgia fans who say they'd take a gunshot to the thigh for a national titl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageNational media laughs at Georgia fans who say they'd take a gunshot to the thigh for a national title

The SEC likes to say that when it comes to college football in the conference, "It just means more." But when does college football mean too much? Because that situation came up on Tuesday morning. 960 The Ref, a sports radio station located in Athens, Ga., asked a hypothetical question regarding Georgia football on

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Great article. The twitter post about Jake Fromm’s accuracy with a rifle.... lol. Nice work Connor.
  • Options
    DawgForLifeDawgForLife Posts: 24 ✭ Freshman
    I plan my entire fall Saturdays around the DAWGS. Wife too. I was 13 in 1980. I have the unopened coke bottles just like everybody else. I love "RUN LINDSEY" "SUGAR FALLING FROM THE SKY" I even saw Herschel in high school but I am ready to move on with some new memories.
  • Options
    latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

People are nut or/and liars

Getting shot would be no fun matter , massive trauma to the muscle/bone whatever it hits. The needs for multiple bags of blood the months of rehab

You can keep the title and I will keep my health

Whos going to feed my family while I recover? I love the Dawgs however I love my kids and wife more