Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Predicting which former 3-, 4- and 5-star Georgia football recruits will have the best 2019 season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imagePredicting which former 3-, 4- and 5-star Georgia football recruits will have the best 2019 season

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. The best former 3-star, 4-star and 5-star prospects on the Georgia football team All recruiting rankings are

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Without a doubt, four and five star recruits are a nice luxury to have and we have some great ones. But, I really do enjoy seeing a three star excel and make a name for themselves. That tells me they have their eyes and mind open to being coached up and are working their tails off to get better. Maybe their ranking was due to not attending many camps and getting exposure but a lot of times they may not be as gifted as some others but bust their butts to get better. Those are the players that lead by example and you know you can count on when the game is on the line. Just my humble opinion. Go Dawgs!
  • Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Some guys peak in high school. Part of the art and science of Georgia recruiting is reading developmental curves and grabbing guys who haven't peaked yet but will while they're at UGA.

The star system is early crystal ball reading institutionalized.

I trust Kirby & Company to do more than stargaze.

Go, Dawgs!