Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH Richard LeCounte: Georgia football learned lessons, 'ready to play ball now'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH Richard LeCounte: Georgia football learned lessons, 'ready to play ball now'

Georgia football junior Richard LeCounte shared the team's mindset, and it's one of confidence and resiliency after the Bulldogs dropped their final two games last season

Read the full story here

Comments

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jermaine Phillips was a bad man(started Bat man in the back-field), followed by Thomas Davis, and Sean Jones(crazy highlight reel), Greg Blue, Rashad jones, then targeting rules came into effect..... Those super bad DB's have not been present since, ,,Rambo had a good career, sanders was good, but a truly bad ass has not been recorded in a number of years..,,,,To be be special....will take what the rules now days will not allow........a total bad-ass..... I understand safe play is the goal now, and i agree,,,,,but I miss the hits of Thomas Davis, Sean Jones, and Greg Blue

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Look forward to R. L. working on strength, conditioning, bulk, speed,,, I hope he turns into a bad dude, that can still cover.. Good luck, Go Dawgs.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LeCounte has plenty enough talent. Now it's time for it all to come together on the field. If he does, the sky is the limit...

• natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior
    This team is about to beat race the rest of NCAA. UGA has never fielded a team quit line this and neither has anyone else. Its gonna be a wow moment for a lot of people after October
    Sorry beat race= boat race
    J proud read my comments....a-hem ajc...
    And wow. Proud read it isn't
  • maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

I wish these kids would carry themselves like the 1980 team and let their action do the talking. That team was very organize, poise, played with purpose and proved what they could do on the football field not behind a mic.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lecounte and his Db mates cold be very good this year. We have great talent in the Db room, and they have to grow and demonstrate their talents on the field. We need our Dbs to be ball hawks, if we could add one INT and a couple more pass break ups per game we would have a top secondary.