Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia clarifies incomplete EADA financial report, Greg McGarity reveals balanced budget

SystemSystem Posts: 7,422 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia clarifies incomplete EADA financial report, Greg McGarity reveals balanced budget

Georgia AD Greg McGarity showed how the school's athletic budget is balanced in the wake of an incomplete financial report issued annually by the EADA

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    HistoryofMattHistoryofMatt Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

This clarifies nothing. As Andy Schwartz has told us on Twitter with his responses, McGarity is trying to tell us his profits aren't really profits because of how he chooses to spend it. And ntotice the "Rainy Day Fun" is not mentioned, by the way.

Is DawgNation just here to carry McGarity's water? Between Brandon Adams' softball interview and now this, I have to believe it is. Chip seems to be the only person left here who approaches the worst AD in all of college sports with anything resembling journalistic skepticism.

As with my response to Brandon's softball interview, I expect this response to be erased from existence by the helpful moderators here, but it needed to be said.