Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Zamir White's journey from a 'dark place'

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageZamir White's journey from a 'dark place'

Zamir White is back, both physically and emotionally, according to one of the people who know the highly-touted UGA running back the best. You can just look at White’s posts on social media, said his high school coach, Richard Bailey, of Scotland (N.C.) High School. The workout videos are back, showcasing White’s

Read the full story here

Comments

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I have been through Scotland County several times. There are miles-and-miles of miles-and-miles. Hot, humid (living most of my life just south of Macon, I know about hot and humid) and sparsely populated. The hype died down and many people seem to forget Zeus, fawning over the next great running back recruit. I believe we already have the next great running back for the next two years (at least). He and Swift will set records this year, just my opinion.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A legit 4.4 guy at 230 pounds with so many intangibles. I can't wait to see this guy do his thing!

• JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm SOOOOOO excited for the chance to see Zeus run! Heck of young man. Go Dawgs!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love this guy. He’s such an inspiration with an unbelievable “life story”. Wishing him the best in football and beyond. He deserves the best.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I cannot wait to watch this young man accomplish his goals. It is going to be a great thing to witness.

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Zeus is on the Loose!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    In his current condition, if Zamir was going into his senior year of HS, he would still be a five star and possibly the best RB in America. This is going to be like having a freshman phenom but with a year's knowledge of the offense. Kirby, find someone else to cover punts and Lord please keep this young man healthy!
  • Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 191 ✭✭✭ Junior

Zamir will do great things at Georgia. He is already an inspiration and his story is just beginning. Go Dawgs!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This season I think Zeus will take it slow to start, but by week 8 he'll be our no 2 back. I want him to take it slow, and get his confidence in his knees. He'll be ready to shine in 2020 and we'll see a full speed Zeus then.

• PopePope Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman
    Go Dawgs! RBU!
  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate