Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH Dan Mullen: ‘We’ll see what the future holds’ on Georgia-Florida rivalry in Jacksonville

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH Dan Mullen: ‘We’ll see what the future holds’ on Georgia-Florida rivalry in Jacksonville

Florida coach Dan Mullen provided a somewhat cryptic response when asked about the Georgia-Florida football rivalry in Jacksonville, but he was bullish on the Gators' offseason

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Look out Dan!

Come 2022 Kirby's going to stack Sanford Stadium with the best High School talent in America and they will be there for the Georgia- Florida game. I like Kirby's chances...

• JackFlackJackFlack Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

...and the journeyman off-season click-bating quest to kill one of college football's truly unique traditions continues. (To be fair to @MikeGriffith32, he has actually attended WLOCP... once.)

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is it really only year 2 for Mullen!? Wow... it feels like so much more already.

• PopePope Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman
    It sure is nice to be able to enjoy the game and have a great long weekend at SSI.
  • Klev21Klev21 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

@JackFlack - you are absolutely right on your comment - it seems like it is Mike Griffith's goal in life = to move the game out of Jacksonville - and for the life of me i can't figure out why. What is his axe to grind? Literally every other story he writes or every other time i hear him on dawgnation daily he is talking about moving the game

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mullen did a great job turning around UF last season. Beating LSU, along with beating FSU and Michigan the way they did, contrasts starkly with how UGA finished up the season. How can a HC NOT get a team up and ready to play in the Sugar Bowl?

I've always felt Mullen is a "do more with less" type of coach. We are about to find out if Kirby is a "do less with more" type of coach, because with the talent he has assembled in Athens, expectations are through the roof.

Go Dawgs!