Scott Woerner is one of UGA’s all-time greats in football, earning a spot in the College Hall of Fame. He’s also a mesmerizing storytelling, often steadily holding a crowd’s attention while sharing memories of his glory days as a Bulldog and offering insightful opinions about his Georgia’s current football teams.
Read the full story here
Hey Scott...really pulling for Charlie to have a great year...could be special.
If Charlie can stay healthy for a whole season, the Dawgs will win the SEC East.
Two DGDs! Go Dawgs!
I never understood why OC Chaney didn't use Woerner and Nauta more often. I hope Coley opens it up more and also gets the most out of the tight ends. Charley is a good player and I think he will be a real weapon in the new offense...
I'm hoping Coley figures out ways to get more of Georgia's weapons utilized early on. This will make the UGA offense more difficult to defend as we head through the schedule.
one could argue that Woerner size mismatch has not been utilized to this point his career.