Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tae Crowder: Fifth-year senior never let go of dreams of starting for UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageTae Crowder: Fifth-year senior never let go of dreams of starting for UGA

One of the best stories about resilience on UGA’s football team this season is inside linebacker Tae Crowder. Crowder wasn’t highly recruited out of high school – and, in fact, only got an offer from the Bulldogs at the last-minute in 2015 after another UGA commit surprisingly signed elsewhere. The 6-foot-3,

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cool story. Way to go Tae...

• latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited July 2019

At times last season he was the best LB we had on the field. He might be the only LB that fills the hole on running plays the way a LB should …… The rest lack technique and rely on superb Athletic talent

• ATDATD Posts: 264 ✭✭✭ Junior

It will take max effort from every Dawg on the roster to get us a long-awaited national championship. Tae's hard work and contributions do not go unnoticed by true Dawg fans. Here's to a great 2019 and realizing all that hard work pay off.

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tae Crowder is a **** Good Dawg!!!!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tae Crowder is a DGD (reworded to get by the censors)

• MLVMLV Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was at the Rose Bowl and will never forget him snagging that kickoff right before the half. Great play by a DGD!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am very happy for Tae, you want to see him do well and succeed. It's gonna be very interesting to see how he holds off the young guns behind him.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I remember thinking that as a running back, this kid was never going to play. And in fact, when CKS announced that they were "trying him out" at linebacker, I still had my doubts since that wasn't his natural position. I thought he would maybe see the field, but not for any meaningful time. So I'm happy for him that he just kept grinding and working and has put himself in position to start for the Bulldogs and with any success, maybe land a spot in the NFL. I hope so because any success by him is success for the entire squad.