Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Richard LeCounte: Former 5-star is like the 'Mayor of the Bulldogs'

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageRichard LeCounte: Former 5-star is like the 'Mayor of the Bulldogs'

UGA safety Richard LeCounte is one of the most likable players on the team. If there was a “mayor of the Bulldogs,” it would be LeCounte. He’s vocal and uplifting with his teammates during practices and games. He’s active on social media, and often has a lot of motivating things to say. He’s popular with the media,

Read the full story here

Comments

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    There may not be a player on the team that DawgNation is pulling harder for than LeCounte. You have to love his infectious attitude! His play will be a vital part of the teams success! Go Dawgs!
  • 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1 of my current favorite Bulldogs, was a fan of Lecounte playing in High School. Young man has unlimited potential, the best is yet to come..GoDAWGS!
  • jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

HIs school, LIberty County High School, is across the road from my office. I was elated when he chose the Dawgs, and I am and always will be a fan of Mr. LeCounte. I am also looking for good things from another Liberty player, Mr. Walthour. Go Richard and Tramel!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lecounte marked a change in type of guy we recruited. He was a top shelf 5 star recruit that committed then became our biggest recruiter, class leader, and face of the class. I hope he has a fantastic year, and is drafted in the first round next year.