Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Offensive line leads storylines for Georgia football entering SEC Media Days

SystemSystem Posts: 7,420 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageOffensive line leads storylines for Georgia football entering SEC Media Days

Georgia football offensive line leads the Bulldogs' storylines entering SEC Media Days in Hoover, Ala., this week, and with good reason

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope we are as good as advertised

• Options
    MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This offensive line is as hyped as any as I can remember -- and as good as I've seen since covering Major CFB in 1993 ....

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sam Pittman is doing a wonderful job building a dominant OL. Are they there yet? No, but they've shown glimpse of dominance in certain games. In 1980 our OL wasn't that big but they were incredibly strong at the point of attack. Hopefully this year we will see a much stronger offensive line.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The o-line is a major reason I don't see our receiving corps being the big problem others seem to think it is. With these players, Fromm will be able to wait for receivers to get separation and, with separation, catching the ball is less problem prone.

• Options
    latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

I get confused what fans talk about when they keep saying maybe this guy or that guy for Ben. If Ben is healthy is he hands down the best run blocker on the whole team. Just look back last season when he is in the game the run game is better than when he wasn't

Overall this should be a dream for Fromm. He will be able to camp out and decide what he wishes to do with the ball. He was able to do that last season and he should have an even cleaner pocket this season.

Swift will have roadgraders paving the way and that he can hide behind and dart around to open field