Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Elite TE target Theo Johnson is still thinking hard about playing for UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageElite TE target Theo Johnson is still thinking hard about playing for UGA

Canadian 4-star TE prospect Theo Johnson has UGA among his final four schools. He knows that he needs more time this fall to sort things out. Where will he visit this weekend? What key role has first-year assistant Todd Hartley played here?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MakdawgMakdawg Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

Theo, come to Georgia. There is no campus in the country that compares to Athens. And of all the schools that you are considering UGA has the most talent. If you want to get better, you need to compete against the best. UGA was just ranked as LBU, top program in the nation for linebackers by ESPN

• Options
    DawgDaddyDawgDaddy Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

Any of those 3 would be great additions at UGA, I really like Theo's work ethnic and mind set. I would love to see him in red & black.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess the question is: do you want to play with and against the best or do you want to hopefully have some inflated numbers playing against weak teams? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being serious. The BEST players should be playing FOR and AGAINST the best teams and that ain't going to happen at Iowa or at the other 3. That being said, I'm sure many, many players get drafted because they rack up huge stats playing against weak opponents.

If you want to COMPETE, you have your answer based on your Top 4.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A very humble, and intelligent young man! Best of luck with your decision on a college Mr Johnson. Hopefully those future plans include the University of Georgia..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I like this young man! We are recruiting three incredible talents. Hopefully we'll land two of them, and I really hope the A Gilbert is one of the two.