Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 5-star RB Kendall Milton has made his college decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,442 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageBREAKING: 5-star RB Kendall Milton has made his college decision

5-star RB Kendall Milton rates as the nation's No. 4 RB prospect for the 2020 class. Who did the 225-pound rising senior commit to? Was it Alabama? Georgia? LSU? Ohio State?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 351 ✭✭✭ Junior

BOOM! Welcome to UGA!

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

We needed him badly.

• Options
    JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome to the Family, and best of luck, young man! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh man did we need that! When Lindberg committed last night, I had a feeling Milton was going to commit to UGA.

And was it ever sweet to see his whole family in UGA gear!

Go DAWGS!

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome Mr. Milton!!! May you have success in all your endeavors, both on and off the field. When you officially become a Dawg, you will have made a decision that will be a positive for the rest of your life, no matter what may happen in the future, because you are then on your way to becoming a DGD!

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wow!! Great pictures!! Great family!!. Proud that you and you're family chose UGA. I look forward to seeing this guy in action. I will follow your career closely and root for your success. Congratulations!!

• Options
    DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to Dawgnation. We're excited to have the whole family join us.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to RBU Mr.Milton..enjoy your time in Athens..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We really are getting the best of the best. I really liked Mark Richt (and still do) but McGarity made the right decision (pains me to say it) with replacing Mark with Kirby.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Go Dawgs. Welcome to an elite family of the games best running backs and the best **** college football fans in the nation. Congrats to Mr. Milton and his family. He’s officially a DGD in the making!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dell yeah! And that's why UGA is RBU!

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

With a slew of top OLs and top RBs recruits these last few years, its going to be interesting to see if anybody can stop us from imposing our will offensively. Zeus, Cook, and Milton, oh my! Not to forget Kenny Mcintosh. With Dynamic Swift and Blue Collar Herrien leading the pack this year , teaching these guys the trade, I believe we will terrorize defenses for years. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    KirbyFanKirbyFan Posts: 22 ✭ Freshman

Big get for Georgia!

Big, Fast, Smart, Good family, and wants to win a National Championship!

Oh yeah, he's busy recruiting too !

Go Dawgs !

• Options
    TransplantedDawgTransplantedDawg Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have a feeling there is one more coming - just saying. 😁

GATA Dawgs - welcome Mr Milton

• Options
    shellmoundalshellmoundal Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Welcome Kendall. It shows your intelligence and deep thought when you announced UGA as your team. UGA is famous for great running backs but recently famous for their offensive line.

I look forward to watching you grow as a DGD and your future in the NFL. Prayers are with you and your family.

Great to have you in the family of UGA Dawg Fans , all across the nation.

• Options
    DawgStanDawgStan Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Proud to have you in the Dawg family Mr Milton. Now let's make it a pair with another top rated running back for running back u.

• Options
    DawgForLifeDawgForLife Posts: 24 ✭ Freshman

Has a real passion for what Kirby is building. Can't wait to see him play.

GO DAWGS

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

A big WELCOME to the Milton family! You are going to light it up behind the most talented, best coached O-Line in the nation. You will absolutely love UGA and Athens. Dawgnation is already pulling for you. May the Lord continue to guide you in all you do.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a GREAT hire Dell Mcgee was. HUGE by Kirby. Dell was just out of coaching high school at Carver-Columbus, where Jarvis Jones and Isaiah Crowell came out of. Kirby got him quick when he had very little college coaching experience at all. Maybe 1 season being an off the field assistant at Auburn then some other smaller school if I remember right like Georgia Southern on the field as an assistant? What a great hire. One thing about Dell is that he SINCERELY is all about the kids and their life other than football and their well-being. He truly cares. He played RB at Kendrick in Columbus, then went to Auburn, a little NFL, coached HS kids replacing a legendary coach at Carver, had Carver playing for state championships nearly every year before wading into college. Great hire. Might be head coach in the SEC one day. If not he is definitely going to be a very highly paid assistant for as long as he wants. Great man.