Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Finely tuned Georgia RB D'Andre Swift: 'The sky is the limit'

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageFinely tuned Georgia RB D'Andre Swift: 'The sky is the limit'

ATHENS — Georgia tailback D’Andre Swift is revved up for the 2019 season, ready for an extended breakout that would help lead the Bulldogs’ to a championship. Like a finely tuned race car, Swift spends plenty of time in the shop, making sure all his parts are polished and his body calibrated. “I do a good job of

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Are you ready for some football?😁

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great article, Mike. I think you’re the best writer on staff. I just hope we don’t look back at all these articles praising what they might do with embarrassment later this year. The difference now is I expect Kirby’s teams to prevail instead of Richt teams coming up well short of expectations.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm ready for the big Dawgs to be unleashed and let them eat!

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's a news article loaded with very good news.

A really interesting part is unsaid. We may have a legitimate Heisman candidate running back who isn't necessarily the best running back on our team. Not that we know that for a fact yet. It's only speculation, but it's going to be fun seeing how these two players, Swift and Zeus, perform this season. I really don't care about the Heisman, but only about winning the games (and having fun watching great players play football decked out in Georgia gear).

Go, Dawgs!

• BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If all the running backs stay healthy and our receivers step up.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish the season started today. I go through all of fall camp holding my breath that no one gets injured or does something **** or becomes an academic casualty. Last year, Zeus went down. This year, Cox got kicked off the team. Now I'm just nervous as all get out, and I'll be even more so on those scrimmage Saturdays. Just weird, unintentional things can happen. But I understand, they gotta practice. Still, I get nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed.