ATHENS — Outside linebacker Nolan Smith was the No. 1 overall high school recruit in the country. Because of that, he entered the Georgia program with high expectations. And so far, he seems to be living up to that hype. He drew rave reviews this spring from Kirby Smart and when Dan Lanning spoke with reporters on
Read the full story here
Woof!
Roquan Smith 2.0?
The Dawgs might just have competition for an "Alpha Dog". Let's see if we can sing, "Who Let The Dogs Out", after the Vandy game. Only 25 more days to go. I just hope we have no stinking injuries to throw a big ole **** Wrench into the Dawgs destiny this year. We had Bama on the ropes last year, but when an injury sidelined the "Alpha Dog" linebacker, Jalen Hurts couldn't be kept from scrambling and breaking our hearts once again.
I sure didn't realize a certain wrench, that I have heard called by a certain name could be censored by DAWG NATION.
PC Gone Wild!! Go Dawgs!