Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia 2020 schedule released: Alabama in September, Auburn in October

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia 2020 schedule released: Alabama in September, Auburn in October

Georgia 2020 football schedule release features Alabama road trip in September and change up with home date with Auburn in October

Read the full story here

Comments

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's a very tough schedule with Virginia and Alabama early in the season--and the possibility of starting a NEW QB--whooo!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like the Dawgs chances in Tuscaloosa. Even if Jake goes, Tua will be gone as well as most of Bama's big time receivers. Receiver will be a strength for the Dawgs so either Dwan or Beck will be able to make their mark early as Jake did against ND. It's going to be fun!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It still stinks that we accommodated the Barn by permanently moving the game to October without being compensated with two home games in a row in Athens.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe Fromm returns for his senior year UNLESS we win the Natty this season. And we could. But really, the 2020 home schedule is lame. I mean, Auburn is the one exciting spot. Maybe Tennessee, but we'll have to see how they do this year. But still, it's not a very exciting schedule. Especially coming after this year with Notre Dame, Texas A&M, South Carolina and Mizzou coming to Athens.

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

the home schedule....yawn really tired of the crappy East Tenn St and UL_Monroes. they are not worth playing.

• GBALGBAL Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not a cut on Bama..., but looking at it this far out I would say this years schedule is tougher.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

who is playing QB next year when we go to see the tide?

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best... Of course, I'm referring to Alabama, not Auburn - whom we have practically owned over the last decade and a half.

• mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2019

@ShoottheHooch I'm bumping this thread since I wasn't here to give my opinion on this. Kirby Smart has been dominated on the road vs. SEC West opponents (0-3), so if we don't beat Auburn this 2019, then we could be a real trouble in Tuscaloosa against the Tide. Although, since 2002, 7 out of last 8 winners of UGA and Bama were on the road in white jerseys. Bama's 5 straight wins over us were in Athens or Atlanta, and UGA 2 wins of 3 wins vs Bama back in the 2000's were in Tuscaloosa. Something to keep in mind, however, there's way too many question marks between now and then.