Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Cade Mays has MVP quality on Georgia football 'Great Wall' O-Line

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageCade Mays has MVP quality on Georgia football 'Great Wall' O-Line

Georgia football sophomore offensive lineman Cade Mays is the most versatile member of the 'Great Wall,' and that might also make him the most valuable

Read the full story here

Comments

• DoctorDawg92DoctorDawg92 Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

So much talent, so much competition. Can't be a Dawg without some fight in you.

• latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

All I can say is when Cleveland is in the line up the run blocking is more dominate and we have more big runs ….. Didn't matter what player subbed for him there was still a lil drop off ….. Mays and Hill done great jobs as true freshman subbing in however don't change the offense was not as good

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I 100% agree with Cubelic. I love to watch this guy. If you watch at the end of plays, Mays is still trying to drive his man to the ground. Yeah, this might get an occasional penalty, but he is one of the most relentless blockers I have ever seen. The guy has a motor that never stops. Go Dawgs!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

19 more days to go, don't let Vandy breathe during their game.

• ATDATD Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ Junior

You've got to like an offensive lineman that plays nasty like Cade does. Can't wait to hit the road for Nashville.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Big ****'s are going to wreck shop