Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Sedrick Van Pran-Granger has made his college choice

SystemSystem Posts: 10,428 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageBREAKING: Sedrick Van Pran-Granger has made his college choice

The nation's No. 3 center off the 247Sports Composite ratings has made his college decision. Did Sam Pittman just do it again with New Orleans resident Sedrick Van Pran?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the Bulldawg Nation!!!!

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Coach Pittman is the best in the business!

UGA is the real RBU. Now it's also OLU. GOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2019

If I were Kirby, I would make Pittman the highest paid assistant in CFB, and make a big deal about it. I'd also make him Assistant Head Coach and Recruiting Czar of both the O-line and D-line.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just another example of how Coach Pittman knows how to evaluate these young men early and go get what he wants. He’s without a doubt, in my mind, the best in the business! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome home big Dawg! UGA is more special than you currently realize. Dawgnation is excited to see you in the red and black.

If the DL recruits were arriving at this clip UGA would become a dynasty! IMO if Jordan Burch, Arik Gilbert and Kelee Ringo were to commit to this class-it would be complete. But, Jordan Burch should be the biggest priority of this class. With the exception of Travon Walker, the D-Line recruiting under CKS has been average (at best) by SEC standards.

From what I have read, Jordan Burch would be a perfect fit for both parties. Praying and hoping he commits to UGA.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm happy about this news because it's good for the Dawgs, but in all honesty, I'm not going to be excited until I see him on campus wearing the Red and Black. Just something about those New Orleans kids, when they commit to another SEC school besides LSU, that gives me pause and makes me think that when it's all said and done, they'll wind up back in the bayou with the Tigers. Yes, I read that he has family in Metro Atlanta and that's fine, but I'm not going to go all in on him just yet. Now that he's announced his commitment, I think the LSU boys will start working overtime on him.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Van Pran is all Dawg.

I am very concerned about UGA's ability to recruit on the defensive side of the ball in 2020. I just looked at Rivals ranks of commits in this class...ONE commitment is ranked in the top 100 on defense. Defense wins championships. Come on Trey Scott step-up!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome aboard! The PitBoss is the man! It is so rare for him not to get every guy he wants that losing to OU a few weeks ago felt like a twilight zone moment.